Halloween 2018!!!

serenitygr

2021: trip number six to the Fort!!
i am super excited and still in disbelief! I've been trying for quite awhile to get a premium campsite for next year over Halloween- we really want to be there for all the fun stuff they do! But of course- it's been booked up for months.

Last night about midnight I checked ( as I frequently do) and still nothing. But just on a whim I just looked this morning and we are now booked in a premium campsite arriving Sunday October 28th and staying 10 nights!! ( we need to make the drive back to Minnesota before the weather gets too bad or we'd stay longer) I'm absolutely thrilled!!

For the first time in my life I have TWO Fort reservations at one time!! One arriving this coming October 1st for 2 weeks and now next Halloween!

:rainbow::dogdance::dogdance::yay::yay:

I knew you guys would understand! My family thinks I'm insane LOL

But it's just really nice having something happy and exciting to talk about to offset the worry of this past week!

Congrats!

I'll be at the Fort at the same time! It will be my first time being there on Halloween day. Looking forward to seeing the cart parade and handing out candy during ToT...see ya there!

I entirely understand. We have our Halloween trip (first ever to the Fort) this year. I made the reservation in July of last year - I feel as though it has been FOREVER since we first planned this trip. We just can't wait!

Have a great time on both trips!!

Excited for you @serenitygr . We were at the Fort in 2016 for Halloween and it was a blast. We did not make Halloween this year but we will be there 10/9 thru 10/15 this year. We will be at Lake Louisa Friday 10/6 until we check in to the Fort on Monday morning. We did score Halloween for next year 10/27 thru 11/4 and cant wait to get back to be a part of all the Halloween activities.

:hyper2:
i am super excited and still in disbelief! I've been trying for quite awhile to get a premium campsite for next year over Halloween- we really want to be there for all the fun stuff they do! But of course- it's been booked up for months.

Last night about midnight I checked ( as I frequently do) and still nothing. But just on a whim I just looked this morning and we are now booked in a premium campsite arriving Sunday October 28th and staying 10 nights!! ( we need to make the drive back to Minnesota before the weather gets too bad or we'd stay longer) I'm absolutely thrilled!!

For the first time in my life I have TWO Fort reservations at one time!! One arriving this coming October 1st for 2 weeks and now next Halloween!

:rainbow::dogdance::dogdance::yay::yay:

I knew you guys would understand! My family thinks I'm insane LOL

But it's just really nice having something happy and exciting to talk about to offset the worry of this past week!
I am totally with you. We have been planning our trip in April since 499 days out and I've been relaying info almost daily on things I've learned etc to family. I'm sure they've turned a deaf ear to me by now but hey, not too long before we can make any dining reservations:hyper2:

Atta girl, serenitygr!

The Fort at Halloween has been on my bucket list and I am going to check it off next month. I'm not big into Halloween at home at all (I stayed home to hand out chocolates miniature candy bars "oh there's a couple left over"). But I want to do the Fort once.

Anything that is not illegal, immoral, or fattening, I'm willing to try once. :littleangel:

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter