Halloween at DL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are great photos, Liza!! I love the flower arrangement!!

Also, isn't it interesting how you can tell so clearly in those close-up shots that the Main Street pumpkins are fake - in comparison with the pumpkins at the Round-Up, which are real. You can definitely separate the fake ones from the real ones!!

Blame it all on the Boogie!! :dancer::dancer::dancer: (Or maybe not...he was not that much help!!)

Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the good times, blame it on the boogie!

Haha, sorry, you just reminded me of the Jackson 5 song!

Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the good times, blame it on the boogie!

Hee hee! I know that song - and now it's stuck in my head!!!:rotfl2:

Those are great photos, Liza!! I love the flower arrangement!!

Also, isn't it interesting how you can tell so clearly in those close-up shots that the Main Street pumpkins are fake - in comparison with the pumpkins at the Round-Up, which are real. You can definitely separate the fake ones from the real ones!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2: And I was thinking, "Wow! Those look so real!" :rotfl2::rotfl2: I was thinking that a couple of the pumpkins in the first picture looked real...kind of shriveled and smushed a bit. :rotfl:

They are deceiving, but then logic sets on and you realized that there is no way those pumpkins would last up there in the windows and marquees. The way the faces are cut- the jagged edges and the angled cuts make them look so real.

Here are some pics of real pumpkins at the Halloween Round Up

DSC_6139.jpg

DSC_6120.jpg

I don't like the shadow on this one, but it was from a tree leaf way up high. I thought it better to take it than not.

DSC_6085.jpg

And my favorite:
CopyofDSC_6083.jpg

Interesting. My DH and DD(15) just told me one of the CM carvers told them last year that they paint the pumpkins with an Elmers glue solution to keep them out longer. I didn't know that.

I love those real pumpkins. Awesome! I don't think they did that when we were there over Halloween 2006.

SunSHINE! GOODtimes! MOONlight! BOOGIE!

10 more days until I can get some pics to add to the thread :banana:

I'm only 8 more days till our trip to DL and MHP. I will put up all the Halloween pics during my trip and hope to post it those days. I will also videotape HS that night and post it on youtube as soon as I get back to Sacramento.

Can anyone tell me if there is an AP price for the MHP on October 15th? I will be purchasing an AP before I go but can't access the AP site since I will only have a voucher.

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me if there is an AP price for the MHP on October 15th? I will be purchasing an AP before I go but can't access the AP site since I will only have a voucher.

Thanks!

Bummer, looks like no :(

Advanced Purchase Ticket Prices
$44 Special Passholder Discount* for These Dates:
October 1, 5, 12, 19, 26
$54 Regular Admission Price for These Dates:
October 8, 15, 22
$59 Regular Admission Price for These Dates:
October 29, 31

Just printed out our Etickets for MHP Oct 1st. Myself, DH, Dsister, DNiece, and perhaps my DS(16months). So excited!:woohoo: I've been checking these threads almost hourly for anything new... This will be our first time at DLR during Halloween Time!

Just printed out our Etickets for MHP Oct 1st. Myself, DH, Dsister, DNiece, and perhaps my DS(16months). So excited!:woohoo: I've been checking these threads almost hourly for anything new... This will be our first time at DLR during Halloween Time!

We'll be there October 1st too! :thumbsup2

We will be looking forward to the reports from you both as it is the 1st party. We have tickets for the 12th and want to read up before we go. Want to know how the fireworks go and what the crowd is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!