Halloween at DL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so looking forward to hearing the first reports back from MHP!! We are attending one of the much later dates, so all of the info coming in will be so so helpful and great to hear. :)

Figured I'd better give this thread a bump while it still has a pulse!!:rotfl2: Even though most of us have switched over to Part 2 of the Halloween Superthread, this thread is not closed yet, and there is lots of info and lots of photos for people to enjoy!!

I will add a couple of pictures that I have not posted on the other thread yet just to liven up this thread a bit.

All of the animals in the petting area had bandannas on.

CopyofDSC_6089.jpg

DSC_6088.jpg

CopyofDSC_6091.jpg

Me too, but I think they were all well fed. Most of them were snoozing in the afternoon heat Not like today or yesterday heat, but they were warm nevertheless.

Aww, they all look adorable with their Halloween bandanas. I love the goat sleeping on the barrel. :goodvibes

There were CM there to supervise guests. You could pet them, but you, well kids, could not climb on the barrels or wooden boxes.

Oh my goodness, they are so cute!! What little precious angels. I love that they have their little Halloween bandannas with the spiders on them - another great example of the Disney attention to detail!

I was so delighted that the goats, sheep ,and other critters were dressed for the Halloween. I just had to take a picture of them. I think next time, I might head on over there first thing and see if they are more active and get some really cute pictures.

We've had an amazing time. Rode everything. MHP was fantastic. Got tons of pics and pics with characters. Halloween cavalcade was really good. Tons of candy. Loved Halloween Screams. Such a good show. Just finished up dinner at Club 33 and waiting for Remember, then it's off to late Fantasmic show. Woohoo!

We've had an amazing time. Rode everything. MHP was fantastic. Got tons of pics and pics with characters. Halloween cavalcade was really good. Tons of candy. Loved Halloween Screams. Such a good show. Just finished up dinner at Club 33 and waiting for Remember, then it's off to late Fantasmic show. Woohoo!

Sounds like you had a great day! Hope you'll share some of your pictures (no so subtle HINT) :thumbsup2

zeitzeuge, are you going to do a TR? Would love to hear more about the party. Glad to hear you are having a great time.

I think we started the other one too soon lol, this one didn't reach its closure

The thing is, this one would have reached its closure fast if the second thread hadn't been started. It was already on track to come to its end within a day or two, and the new one had to be started because of the timing. The pages were moving quickly. It's only because Part 2 was started that Part 1 did not end, if that makes sense. Everyone jumped over to Part 2 right away. We had to have a new thread for people to go immediately over to in case Part 1 ended abruptly, so a transition was necessary!

But this one has some life left in it, and there are some great photos already in this thread, so I wanted to make sure they didn't get forgotten. I want people to still be able to see the photos that are already here - which is why I bumped it.

However, anyone else posting new photos might want to do it over on Part 2 of the Halloween Superthread, so I can add you to the Table of Contents. This thread will have to be locked soon, whereas Part 2 is flourishing!

So, Mark, if you share any photos with us in the threads, hop over to Part 2!!

Wow I juat finished reading all of part 1 now on to part 2 Great work and real work back when you started it Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!