Halloween costume question

gusstive

Earning My Ears
Hello!! We are planning a trip for end of September 2018! We plan on getting the halloween extra hours ticket. So my questions are:
1) do you leave the park and come back with your costume on? Or bring it with in a back pack?
2) what does the Halloween extra ticket all include. Nothing I can find straight out says!
3) are all rides still open? I saw there’s trick or treating, a parade is that all?
4) is it worth it?

Thank you for any responses!

We haven't done it in a while but from my last good info:

1) do you leave the park and come back with your costume on? Or bring it with in a back pack?
a: Either way, your choice. We chose to go back and change just due to the comfort level of the costumes (stayed in shorts and t-shirts as long as we could).

2) what does the Halloween extra ticket all include. Nothing I can find straight out says!
a: It gives you entry to the event itself which has a lot less people than during normal park hours. There are candy stands located throughout the park, a special parade, and special characters out for meet & greets.

3) are all rides still open? I saw there’s trick or treating, a parade is that all?
a: No, only certain rides are open, but the lines are short for them in comparison to normal park nights. Once it gets closer to the event you should be able to find a list of open attractions. There will be several "E ticket" attractions open. See above about other things (parade, characters, candy stations).

4) is it worth it?
a: If you love Halloween and trick or treating it is pretty cool. We had fun doing it.

You may want to ask this question in the trip planning -- Disneyland (California) -- forum. You will get more answers and great help there. Also, do a search there for the HalloweenTime Superthread 2017. All things HalloweenTime related can be found there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!