Halloween Decorations at the Fort?

TeresaNJ

Magic Begins With Me
Hello everyone! I love visiting FW when staying at WDW, and we try to do it every trip. Love going over to the Tri Circle D & saying hello to the horses, and just enjoying the atmosphere. Fall is my favorite time of year, and last year we were actually at WDW over Halloween. We went to the HDDR on the night before Halloween, and were able to see the golf cart parade with the carts all decked out in their Halloween finery, we strolled the campsite paths to look at all the amazing decorating of the campsites, and we also got an added bonus of seeing the Headless Horseman in the roped off area. It was amazing!

My question is, our trip this year is September 13-21, and for my birthday dinner, which is September 15, we were planning on heading over to the Fort to Trails End (my husband thinks I'm nuts for wanting to have my birthday dinner here, lol, as opposed to say Cali Grill), so do you think there will be campsites decorated for Halloween yet? I'm sad that the HH event starts after our vacation, but still want to see the Fort decked out for Fall & Halloween.

Certainly will be decorated for the fall. While I cannot say for certain about the Halloween Decorations, I would expect to see some of them out. Maybe not fully decked out until you get into October though. Just my suspicions though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter