Halloween decorations-Fall Celebrations Start Sept 15th

We’ll be there tomorrow too! DS wants to go in his David S. Pumpkin suit. Dh wants us to go as his back up dancing skeletons. I’m a party pooper, just wearing the new orange Halloween shirt I got at the Emporium.

I’m kind of bummed there won’t be a Lot-so-burger. The new one doesn’t sound too great to me.

Ds and Dh are happy the pumpkin milkshake is back! I’m happy about the hades nachos!

Definitely a lot more decorations last year.

Now the question is, are they going to put more up still or is this it?

Very bare compared to previous years.

Definitely a lot more decorations last year.

Now the question is, are they going to put more up still or is this it?

Very bare compared to previous years.
Disappointing in the lack of decorations only the Mickey heads on main street would have loved to see the regular carved jack-o'-lantern along the entire street. I have a friend at that works at magic Kingdom and they were told that was it for the decorations. It was great streaming all of the cavalcade along with the pooh one and the chip and Dale raft on rivers of America today

Disappointing in the lack of decorations only the Mickey heads on main street would have loved to see the regular carved jack-o'-lantern along the entire street. I have a friend at that works at magic Kingdom and they were told that was it for the decorations.
Thought we might go again if they were going to put up their usual decorations but guess we will skip it then. Thanks for the info.

Disappointing in the lack of decorations only the Mickey heads on main street would have loved to see the regular carved jack-o'-lantern along the entire street. I have a friend at that works at magic Kingdom and they were told that was it for the decorations. It was great streaming all of the cavalcade along with the pooh one and the chip and Dale raft on rivers of America today
Same. Was expecting more.

I guess for someone who has never seen them before it was ok but for people like us was disappointing.

I wonder now about Christmas........

We had a great time! I was forewarned about the lack of decorations, so I went into the park with lowered expectations.

Only there 2 hours, but saw so much! Missed Mickey and Minnie calvavade and Chip and Dale. But caught the other cavalcades. Buzz at the stage, Tigger Pooh Piglet Eeyore outside of Crystal Palace.

Biggest surprise of the day was 30% off merchandise for passholders. Spent more than planned. Bought the two Halloween masks and some shirts for ds.

Ds and Dh each had a pumpkin milkshake. That was their thing last year at each mnsshp.

We are going back this weekend for Hades Nachos. And to catch what we missed.

I thought everyone seemed so happy with the calvacade and there was an abundance of positive “Disney spirit” today. We had an absolutely amazing time at MNSSHP last year but recognize how much things have changed. Disney has made the best of an almost impossible situation. If you have any “Covid-era” theme park/resort questions feel free to ask and I’ll answer to the best of my ability!❤️

Wow, the decorations are lackluster. All the Disney fan blogs/news sites are pumping up the decor like "YEAH THEY FINALLY PUT THEM UP!". I figured they wouldn't do ALL the decor since some decor was used to encourage photo ops but dang ... not even bunting?

Wow, the decorations are lackluster. All the Disney fan blogs/news sites are pumping up the decor like "YEAH THEY FINALLY PUT THEM UP!". I figured they wouldn't do ALL the decor since some decor was used to encourage photo ops but dang ... not even bunting?
Not even the pumpkins they usually put on top of the store fronts balconies.

There is A LOT that was not put up.

I arrive next week and was looking forward to the decorations... now I’m feeling a little bummed.

The pumpkins are my favorite part, cause they are so unique and themed to where they're placed
agree.

I dont know why they didnt put more out.

I know the decorations need refurb every year. I am guessing there was no time to do the refurb.

either that or they didnt want to pay the workers the hours to put more up

has to be one or the other

We watched the princess cavalcade across from the Hall of Presidents, then ducked out around the Christmas shop to beat the parade on our way out. We found picnic tables lined behind the Christmas shop. If I get anything from Sleepy Hollow, this is where I'd take it to eat. Very little foot traffic.

We found Eeyore, Pooh, Piglet and Tigger outside of Crystal Palace. Last year at MNSSHP we waited an hour to see them. On Thursday, we waited less than a minute to see them!

And we still beat the cavalcade to exit the park.

1600355443679.png
1600355501803.png
1600355542872.png
1600355599421.png

Disney Food Blog just released a bunch more treats and drinks that are being released at the resorts and Disney Springs.

ETA: Parks Blog released the info first, I just didn't see it before I saw the DFB article.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!