Halloween decorations

connes1

Earning My Ears
I bought some Halloween decorations for my stateroom. These include window decals (not gel kind) and a banner I was going to put up with clear tape. Is that going to be a problem with Disney?

I bought some Halloween decorations for my stateroom. These include window decals (not gel kind) and a banner I was going to put up with clear tape. Is that going to be a problem with Disney?

Yes. They don't like any tape anywhere. You can hang things on the metal walls and doors with magnets.

for attaching a banner- see if you can find a way to rig it up with string or twist ties onto hooks or the little railing on the edge of shelves, etc. In our room we'll ask the steward to leave the drop down bunk out so I'm hanging dd's birthday banner to the bed rail with small zip ties.
I hadn' thought about the static cling decals- if they're using them on the big portholes off the artium why not try it in the cabin?

for attaching a banner- see if you can find a way to rig it up with string or twist ties onto hooks or the little railing on the edge of shelves, etc. In our room we'll ask the steward to leave the drop down bunk out so I'm hanging dd's birthday banner to the bed rail with small zip ties.
I hadn' thought about the static cling decals- if they're using them on the big portholes off the artium why not try it in the cabin?

I've hung up a banner using twist ties before. I'm also going to bring those window clings for both Halloween and a birthday we are celebrating while on board.

I've hung up a banner using twist ties before. I'm also going to bring those window clings for both Halloween and a birthday we are celebrating while on board.
I hope for the window or mirror. They are not allowed on the doors/walls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter