Halloween Dining suggestions

ANKx4

Earning My Ears
What are your Halloween dining favorites?? Looking for somewhere interesting to eat on Halloween evening. Are there any restaurants that do anything fun or is there anything happening at any of the resorts?

Party of 11. 6 adults, 3 Disney-adults (12, 12 & 10) and 2 kids (8 & 4). Some of us are at Saratoga (barring a waitlist miracle) and some are at POR. I have a reservation at Kona currently, but the new menu doesn't thrill me...but the O'hana bread pudding from next door does! We are doing MNSSHP earlier in the week and currently plan to be at MK on the 31st until it is party time, then head for dinner and an early(ish) night.

We have an Akershus res earlier in the week so the 2 youngest can see some princesses, but no other character meals planned right now because I just haven't managed to find a place to fit any others in. Contemplated 1900PF so the youngest can see Cindy (her current obsession), but I know the food is just...fine. So I'm not sold. Just feeling...stumped.

All of the resorts hav3 activities and characters out on Halloween evening. I would plan to leave early from mk - around 3/4 - pick the resort you want to go to and eat there

I actually think 1900 at GF or Storybook Dining at WL would be good ideas. They are both easy to get to from MK and Storybook has the Evil Queen so will have a bit of a Halloween vibe.

Another consideration would be Disney Springs. If you're fixated on bread pudding, Raglan Road. But really, anywhere appealing. This way, each party can take a boat back to their respective reskrts, assuming the waitlist doesn't come through.

Another consideration would be Disney Springs. If you're fixated on bread pudding, Raglan Road. But really, anywhere appealing. This way, each party can take a boat back to their respective reskrts, assuming the waitlist doesn't come through.

Mmmm....Raglan Road! That is actually our first stop when we get there. :cutie: My oldest is OBSESSED with the shepherd's pie (As in she and her dad found a copycat recipe and learned how to make it and she asks for it all. the. time.) Both of my girls loved it there last time we went. (And so did we!) So definitely a great suggestion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter