Halloween Horror nights in November?

Lacincotta

Earning My Ears
We are planning on doing HHN on Friday November 2nd. Does anyone know how busy it usually ic in November? Would we still need to get the express pass?

It's only happened in November for two years now.

The first year those were make up days since some dates were cancelled due to the hurricane. These were very low crowds.
I went after Halloween last year and the HHNs were actually very busy. I think they offered discount tickets to nearby colleges and it was just very busy.

It's only happened in November for two years now.

The first year those were make up days since some dates were cancelled due to the hurricane. These were very low crowds.
I went after Halloween last year and the HHNs were actually very busy. I think they offered discount tickets to nearby colleges and it was just very busy.
Thanks for the info!!

There is a reason why some dates have lower hhn tickets

UO wants to encourage more to buy tickets for some dates

We are planning on doing HHN on Friday November 2nd. Does anyone know how busy it usually ic in November? Would we still need to get the express pass?
Hi! I’m also going with my girlfriend Nov 2nd. We’d buy our tickets yesterday and thinking about doing RIP Tour at 7.30pm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!