Halloween ideas for family of 5!

WillowRain

You can find me at Animal Kingdom!
I need help. When I think of our favorite movies or shows, I look online and it's all been done already. I am having trouble thinking outside the box here. We have me, dad, DD's both 7 at the time but 11.5 months apart, and son will be almost 3. Throw me some ideas!

The first thing that comes to mind is Inside Out.

Mom - Cinderella, Dad - Prince Charming, DD's - the stepsisters, DS - one of the mice, the king, the grand duke?

You could dress up as characters from one of your favorite rides - haunted mansion or pirates or jungle cruise, etc...... Or how about characters from Hocus Pocus. Or Coco! That movie is new and hasn't been done! I know it's hard to think of new ideas other than the toy story group, the popular movies like frozen, beauty and the beast, monsters inc, etc. Inside Out is a good one like the previous poster said. We did Nightmare Before Christmas characters for one party and star wars for another party. Are there any characters your daughters really want to be? Then build around that?

So we went as dragons. Not any particular dragon, just a group of dragons. It was loads of fun to make the costumes and wear them for the night. We looked ridiculous but got lots of compliments. 19E2F404-4AA0-4EEF-8A8C-4F7308AF8D77.jpeg Maybe think of something you like that may not be related at all to disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter