Halloween night at Disney besides MNSSHP?

Marianm

Mouseketeer
Was thinking of doing the Halloween party on 11/01 for lighter crowds. My kids are 6&8 so I’m trying to figure out what else to do with them on 10/31. Anyone know of anything else that goes on?

FW campground has a Sleepy Hollow event on the 31st that includes the showing of the original Disney movie. As well I'm sure the campers will do their usual dressing up of lots and sites.

We did WDW last year over Halloween, and did not do MNSSHP at all. Every hotel has activities on Halloween, including photos ops with characters, a costume parade, and trick or treating around the hotel with candy stations. We were at Pop and had a great time! Goofy and Pluto came to play with the kids, they had a dance party by the pool, got candy. And were able to enjoy an easy night, since we were already at the hotel.

We did WDW last year over Halloween, and did not do MNSSHP at all. Every hotel has activities on Halloween, including photos ops with characters, a costume parade, and trick or treating around the hotel with candy stations. We were at Pop and had a great time! Goofy and Pluto came to play with the kids, they had a dance party by the pool, got candy. And were able to enjoy an easy night, since we were already at the hotel.
Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter