halloween party a success!

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
hey guys, thanks so much for all the great ideas! The party went very well. we started off by playing musical tombstones (the disney way of course, no one actually gets "out", you just crowd onto tombstones until everyone is on one :D ), then we did the donut thing where you have to get your donut off it's string only using your mouth... that was pretty funny. :D Next we all went back into the house, read the story that spinning provided (thanks spinning!) and then went into the garage which was very dark and read the rest of it and had the kids feeling all the stuff. They like the tongue the best. (it was pretty much the only one they couldn't figure out in the dark). Ate pizza and cupcakes next. On to the treasure hunt... the last clue had them in the kitchen looking for the ingredients for goblin stew (thanks again spinning!). They had to mix it all up and leave it outside on the front steps for 5 minutes and if it was good enough, the halloween fairies would leave them the final clue for the goodie bags.... Finally, we all sat down and started daddy daycare. Kate said it was a good party. :D maggie

Yah! Glad it was a fun party! I am slowly gathering my "parts" Got some dried apples from my friend....I am sure she can't wait to eat the rest of them! LOL! I am pulling out the big ones and saying wow this one looks just like an ear!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter