Halloween Party Fastpasses??

buzzrelly

DIS Veteran
Just curious, because I am here now in a line of about 5000 people for Space Mountain and I’ve seen maybe 10-12 people pass by in the fastpass lane. That whole side is literally empty while the mass of humanity (including myself) is over here waiting at least 30 minutes.

What am I missing? I thought you couldn’t get FP during the party, so what’s the story?

I don’t think so. They were letting them in that side and then on the ride.

No big deal, I was just curious.

Just curious, because I am here now in a line of about 5000 people for Space Mountain and I’ve seen maybe 10-12 people pass by in the fastpass lane. That whole side is literally empty while the mass of humanity (including myself) is over here waiting at least 30 minutes.

What am I missing? I thought you couldn’t get FP during the party, so what’s the story?

No FP during the party. Perhaps you should have asked the CMs working the ride.

We saw this 2 weeks ago too. I was thinking it was DAS? I didn’t ask but I wondered as well.

We attended a party last friday and as DVC members we could get into the parks from 2pm and get FP+ from 2pm - 6pm. Afterwards we couldn't and we didn't see anyone use the FP+ lines. Hands down i didnt look for ppl in the fp+ line either.

Not sure but if they had a FP at say 5:45 which you can do would they still be able to use it the full hour window? That would cover them until 645

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts