Halloween Party - How Crowded in October?

Seeker615

Harry Potter Fanatic!
I will be at a conference in October and want a bit of a Disney Fix! We can get a bit of a discount on the Halloween party Tickets so I am thinking about going.

It would be either Monday October 8 or Tuesday October 9. Tuesday is better for me as the conference lets out a bit early.

Can we still arrive around 4pm? Anybody have experience with crowds in October?

I will be at a conference in October and want a bit of a Disney Fix! We can get a bit of a discount on the Halloween party Tickets so I am thinking about going.

It would be either Monday October 8 or Tuesday October 9. Tuesday is better for me as the conference lets out a bit early.

Can we still arrive around 4pm? Anybody have experience with crowds in October?
I'd guess that Tues would be less crowded than Monday. (Monday is Columbus day). Overall, it WILL BE packed. But as I said, Tues might be less packed than Monday. And yes you can still enter the park at 4pm. MNSSHP is so much fun. The parade and fireworks are both amazing! Dont miss it!

Thank you.

Any places to get a quick bite to eat? At the Christmas party we had a bit of trouble finding a place. We settled on Pinocchio's.

We hit the rides during the Christmas party and then catch the parade and fireworks.

Thank you.

Any places to get a quick bite to eat? At the Christmas party we had a bit of trouble finding a place. We settled on Pinocchio's.

We hit the rides during the Christmas party and then catch the parade and fireworks.
There arent a lot of options once the party officially starts (7pm? Not sure if they changed it to 6pm since now non party guests have to leave the park by 6pm, whereas before it was 7pm). So as soon as you arrive (assuming its 4pm), i'd grab some decent food while its open. During the party if your hungry you do have a couple of options for snacks. In the past there were a few places open such as Casey's corner, Main St bakery, Plaza ice cream shop, Pecos Bill, Sleepy Hollow, and Aloha Isle.

Any places to get a quick bite to eat?
If you’re coming into the MK area directly from your conference, you can get a quick bite at one of the Monorail resorts. The counter service restaurants won’t be busy and the bars/lounges will have their small plate menus at that time.

Thank you everyone. I appreciate the input.

I do love Halloween so I think this will be a lot of fun. I did enjoy the Christmas Party when we went. (Though it was rough at the start with the crowds. Once the party started things were better)

As mentioned, Tuesday wold be better than Columbus Day.
We went last year and you could enter at 4 pm with the MNSSHP ticket even though the party started later.
We watched the fireworks, the second stage show, then the second parade. The crowds were larger for the first stage show and parade.
Hope you enjoy.

We went to a Halloween party on October 31st before. It wasnt bad from a crowd perspective overall but i guess it depends what you are doing. we got in line early for a character that has a known long line, got candy at many spots, rode some rides with short waits and then walked up 15minutes before the 2nd parade and sat curbside on Main Street. The only part that was crowded was the fireworks right in front of the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter