Halloween Party tickets

Ariel 1715

Mouseketeer
How quickly do the tickets for the special events sell out. We may be going to Disney on Halloween but we are not sure yet. Since tickets are non refundable and non transferable, we are hesitant to get them in case we cant go. Just wondering how quickly they may sell out for October 31st. Thanks!

How quickly do the tickets for the special events sell out. We may be going to Disney on Halloween but we are not sure yet. Since tickets are non refundable and non transferable, we are hesitant to get them in case we cant go. Just wondering how quickly they may sell out for October 31st. Thanks!

Tickets are nonrefundable, but you CAN "transfer" (AKA sell, give away, etc.) new tickets.

Its always a gamble to try and "wait-out" a sell out.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply!! Disney is telling me they are non refundable and non transferable. They said you can only transfer them to someone on your account. I am just afraid they will sell out.

I think I bought ours for Oct 31st in late June last year. It did sell out, but not until September I believe. In 2016 Halloween night also sold out in September. I think you will be okay for a few more months, especially with Halloween being a weeknight

They said you can only transfer them to someone on your account.
You can transfer the Party entitlements to anyone who is listed or linked to your MDX account.

If you purchase them as plastic tickets or etickets not linked to your account, you can transfer/sell/give them to anyone.

Check out the Official MNSSHP 2018 thread - they list the dates for the last few years that sold out, and when that happened for reference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!