Halloween rumours! :-(

RoseBug

<font color=royalblue>I'm a Geordie, we don't own
We have paid a premium to go at Halloween, it's costing us almost double what we would usually pay for exactly the same trip in Feb half term. And now I am reading rumours of no Halloween parade, no Halloween decorations except in Frontierland, no villains show...! I really hope these rumours are unfounded. I will be really upset at paying so much to get nothing we thought we were paying for. We could as easily gone in Feb and saved over 1k! :-(

I've not read anything about there not being Halloween themes this year. I'd wait until there is something official before worrying, usually Dedicated to DLP will know what's happening and will report on his vlog/blog.

The villans show hasn't been there every year until now though, it's fairly new, but I'm pretty sure there has always been a separate halloween parade. Fingers crossed all will be ok - I'm sure you'll still have a great time though :goodvibes

I haven't seen any rumours either but even if Halloween turns out to be different than previous years I'm sure you'll still have a great time. We went for Halloween ten years ago so I know it's going to be very different from what we saw then although if I remember rightly the majority of decorations were in Frontierland. And the weather will be so much better than February!

Going to DLP in October so hoping they'll have at least some decorations up (even if the shops are full of Christmas and Valentine's Day stuff lol!). First trip to a Disney park was Anaheim in September 1998 and it was magical and so want some photos of the pumpkin figures

We have paid a premium to go at Halloween, it's costing us almost double what we would usually pay for exactly the same trip in Feb half term. And now I am reading rumours of no Halloween parade, no Halloween decorations except in Frontierland, no villains show...! I really hope these rumours are unfounded. I will be really upset at paying so much to get nothing we thought we were paying for. We could as easily gone in Feb and saved over 1k! :-(

Raise your concerns to DLP Guest Relations. Even if those rumors were founded, with sufficient guest feedback against that change, it is still time for them to undo it.

I saw ED92 say the villains show was unlikely to happen this year, I've not seen anything official about anything though

It is happening - but in the Chapperel theatre. Think that has been confirmed. ED92 also saying no cavalcade and rumours about no special meet and greets!!!

We were there a couple of weeks ago and there were a lot of Halloween things going on but mainly in Frontierland this year. So no pumpkins at Central Plaza or Halloween decorations in Town Square/Main Street. Frontierland looked amazing with some of the original pumpkin-themed set pieces and a brilliant Mexican-themed thing going on from Thunder Mesa to Cowboy Cookout. Goofy's Skeletoons Street Party takes place several times a day from the Chaparral Theatre to the shooting gallery and back again. Back on the main parade route, Mickey's Halloween Tricycle Gang parade some of the villains at various times. Villain meet and greets are spread out throughout the park. They were well-organised and plentiful throughout the day. Jack Skeleton is back by the lake between Molly Brown and shooting gallery. There were meets for Mickey and Minnie together in bright Mexican costumes and Daisy in her Halloween costume also all in Frontierland. We had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts