Halloween Time at Disneyland, Oct 16-19. Lots Of Pictures! Trip Report Completed

Lets finish this report up!

The parade was over and the path was slowly being cleared. I made my way into Hollywood Pictures Backlot. Along my way I snapped some more pictures:

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

Since I was making a day out of doing things I've never done before, I decided I would go to Turtle Talk with Crush. So that meant I would need to go to the Animation Building!

IMG_1538.jpg

I love how when you go to crush you pass these all at once:

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

It reminds me off Snow White's Scary Adventure in Disneyland. All of a sudden, it's just over. LOL.

I'm not really sure why I've never seen this before. I really liked the waiting area, the wall mural was gorgeous and I loved the lighting in the area.

IMG_1543.jpg

The show was hilarious! My favorite part had to be when Crush asked a woman if she was hitting on him. :rotfl: Crush will be on my list of things to do every trip now.

The time kept on ticking away, but I just could not leave! I made my way through the building and took a closer look at what was available. There is a lot of neat and fun things available here, I totally recommend spending time here.

After I walked through the building, a announcement came on about the Animation Academy beginning soon. I learned on the boards what Animation Academy is, I had no clue it even existed. I wasn't ready to leave yet, so I went and waited for the next class to begin. When we were finally let in, I learned that we would be drawing Donald Duck. Suddenly I panicked and just wanted to get out of there! LOL. Seriously, I felt like I should be some great artist sitting there by myself, but great I am not. Oh well, I was just going to have to do my best...and hide what I was doing so no one behind me could see! Why oh why did I choose to sit in one of the front rows? *sigh* At the end of the class, this is what my Donald looked like:

IMG_1683.jpg

Nothing spectacular, but at least you can tell it's Donald...right?

When you walk out of the room, it leads you into the room with the Toy Story zoetrope. I've only seen pictures of it, so it was really neat to see in person.

When I saw these drawings, I knew I wanted a picture of them. Unfortunately, there was NO way I was using my flash in the room, so the pictures came out crooked because I couldn't find a flat surface to put my camera on, oh well:

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

Now I had completed going to all of the rooms in the building and there was just no more putting off leaving. More picture from the way out of the building:

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

When I walked outside, the sun had already set. I couldn't believe it! Time is tricky I tell ya.

One of my favorite places to eat:

IMG_1568.jpg

I made my way out of DCA and made my way to Disneyland...you didn't think I would end my trip in DCA did you? When I got into Disneyland, I knew I wasn't going on any rides, I was just going to get some snacks for the way home! I made my way to the other side of the park and into Pooh's Corner. I got a caramel apple and a apple pie caramel apple. I also got one of the pretzel rod things:

IMG_1577.jpg

It was really yummy, but the pretzel was stale tasting.

I also picked up some popcorn in a souvenir bucket on the way out:

IMG_1580.jpg

Now it was really time to leave. I made my way down Main Street and when I got to the end, I waved goodbye to Walt's apartment and thanked him for everything and headed out. When I made it to the tram loading area, my phone rang. It was my mom asking me where I was. Earlier in the day I told here I was going to leave around 1 PM. :rolleyes1 When I told her where I was she didn't say anything, I knew she understood, but that she was still upset. Next thing I knew I was in my car and on my way home. It was a great trip and I had SO much fun. It was such a magical time! I can't wait for my trip next month. I might spare you all the trip report for that trip, but then again, I might not. ;)

Thank you so much for joining me on my adventure. I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed being able to share it with you all. :goodvibes

IMG_1057.jpg

OH, I have just caught up. I really love how you just jump in there and enjoy it 100% and your delaying tactics over leaving. I always feel that way, and try to find any reason to linger and draw out the final departure. Great pictures.

Thanks for reading Tracey! I'm glad you enjoyed my report and pictures. Are you as excited for March as I am!!!!!? :hyper: :yay: :dance3: :banana:

OK, so I made another one of those movie things that I do with all my Disneyland trips. I'm not particulary happy with how this one turned out. It took forever to make and then it took a total of 8 hours to upload to YouTube!! :scared1: Oh well, I made it, so here it is:

Halloween Time at Disneyland

I'm sad it's over!! :(

I love the pics and your drawing came out good! I don't know what you were worried about??
I'm glad you liked Crush. That's always a must do for us. :thumbsup2

So..........is it March yet??? :banana:

Off to check out your youtube video.

I'm sad it's over!! :(

I love the pics and your drawing came out good! I don't know what you were worried about??
I'm glad you liked Crush. That's always a must do for us. :thumbsup2

So..........is it March yet??? :banana:

Off to check out your youtube video.

I'm sad it's over too! :sad2: Why can't our trips just go on forever?

I can't believe how fast the March trip is coming up! I'm super excited for Club 33. Even though I've been, I can't wait to go again! This time I'm staying until I get kicked out! :rotfl:

Thanks for reading my report and humoring me by looking at the video. It ended up being WAY too long...I didn't even include everything I wanted to. :scared: It is a nice way to relive my trip though. :goodvibes

Thanks for reading my report and humoring me by looking at the video. It ended up being WAY too long...I didn't even include everything I wanted to. :scared: It is a nice way to relive my trip though. :goodvibes
The video was cute. My first time on youtube! :rotfl2:
It is a nice way to relive your trip. Maybe we can do something like that with the ladies trip, minus any mouth open/cigarette hanging out shots. :lmao:

The video was cute. My first time on youtube! :rotfl2:
It is a nice way to relive your trip. Maybe we can do something like that with the ladies trip, minus any mouth open/cigarette hanging out shots. :lmao:

:rotfl2: Did you notice the lack of mini meet pictures in there!? I knew that if I put a picture in there that someone didn't like of themselves, then it would be very hard to take it out, so I just went with what I thought was safe! :rotfl: I plan on making one for the Girl's Trip, but I have a feeling it will be hard to get picture approval from everyone! :lmao:

And congrats on your first time! ;)

:rotfl2: Did you notice the lack of mini meet pictures in there!? I knew that if I put a picture in there that someone didn't like of themselves, then it would be very hard to take it out, so I just went with what I thought was safe! :rotfl: I plan on making one for the Girl's Trip, but I have a feeling it will be hard to get picture approval from everyone! :lmao:

And congrats on your first time! ;)
Thanks! It's been awhile since I've heard that phrase....:rolleyes1

I think in March we just need to make an announcement to the group before we take any pictures. Something along the lines of "Remove any and all items remotely resembling a cigarette, close mouth, open eyes, look straight ahead and smile." :)

Then again, what fun would that be?? :rotfl2:

Wendylady,

Great TR! It sounds like you had a blast. I'm so glad you stayed to draw at the animation acadamy. Your picture turned out great!

I loved your "Thanks for Visiting" end shot. So cute!

Looking forward to your next Girls Only escapade.

Thanks! It's been awhile since I've heard that phrase....:rolleyes1

I think in March we just need to make an announcement to the group before we take any pictures. Something along the lines of "Remove any and all items remotely resembling a cigarette, close mouth, open eyes, look straight ahead and smile." :)

Then again, what fun would that be?? :rotfl2:

:lmao: I should just make two separate videos! One can be private and the other will have the official girl's only seal of approval, so that it can be posted publicly! :thumbsup2

Wendylady,

Great TR! It sounds like you had a blast. I'm so glad you stayed to draw at the animation acadamy. Your picture turned out great!

I loved your "Thanks for Visiting" end shot. So cute!

Looking forward to your next Girls Only escapade.

Thanks for sticking with me until the end! I'm SO excited for the March trip. I don't even want to think about how long the trip report will be though! :scared:

Go Twilight! :rotfl2:

Wendy,
I'm sad it's over, but when you have another trip coming up so soon that certainly makes it easier.
Great job on the video...........it really captures the essence of your trip.
Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to read more of your adventures.

Wendy,
I'm sad it's over, but when you have another trip coming up so soon that certainly makes it easier.
Great job on the video...........it really captures the essence of your trip.
Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to read more of your adventures.

Thanks for reading! :goodvibes

Thanks for the compliment on the video, I still totally do not care for it. :rotfl:

I'm really thinking I might do a trip report for my trip report next month, but I don't think it will be terribly fascinating. :confused3

I'm way excited for your trip report!!!! :cheer2:

Oooooh, I like that idea! ;)

I was just thinking about when to start a pre trip report for the girl's only trip. Then I started thinking about how mind blowingly long that report will be. :scared: Good thing I don't have a life!

I was just thinking about when to start a pre trip report for the girl's only trip. Then I started thinking about how mind blowingly long that report will be. :scared: Good thing I don't have a life!
Me too! LOL
I'm thinking I'll start mine in early February sometime. I started my October one too early and ran out of things to say. :lmao:

Me too! LOL
I'm thinking I'll start mine in early February sometime. I started my October one too early and ran out of things to say. :lmao:

There's so much planning going on and so many people going that I don't think it would be possible to run out of things to say!

I know I wont be starting mine until after my Jan trip (if it happens). I see a lot of cut and paste from the first page to my pre trip report in my future! :rotfl:

I am SO excited for this trip I could scream! :hyper:

I know I wont be starting mine until after my Jan trip (if it happens). I see a lot of cut and paste from the first page to my pre trip report in my future! :rotfl:

Oh sure, after I did all the work! :rotfl2:

So, I finally started reading New Moon earlier today. I kept putting it off because I thought it was going to suck, but so far I really like it! I'm on page 181 and I don't want to stop reading it, but the kids are home and we have to start on homework. Darn it!

Oh sure, after I did all the work! :rotfl2:

So, I finally started reading New Moon earlier today. I kept putting it off because I thought it was going to suck, but so far I really like it! I'm on page 181 and I don't want to stop reading it, but the kids are home and we have to start on homework. Darn it!

heheheheheheh

heheheheheheh
We rushed through homework and dinner tonight so I could go back to reading. I started the book today around 11 and now I'm on page 283!!! I cannot put it down!!!
This is so much better then Twilight. Well, so far anyway. I hope it doesn't get silly or over the top. So far it's just right. :thumbsup2

I'm at the part where Jacob comes into Bella's room in the middle of the night through the window. :yay:

OK, back to reading. Sorry Wendy!!! Didn't mean to hijack your TR. :rotfl: :flower3:

Hey Wendy!!! I tried looking for your crazy Monkey bride last week and I couldn't find the dang thing!!! I was turning my head and practically falling out the doom buggie all 3 times we went on it and I couldn't find her. Where is she? I think you stole her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!