Halloween Time Superthread 2019: "Oogie Boogie Bash" Party to Be Held in DCA ONLY! and Other Halloween Time Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this entirely kills my desire to go ti California for the party... we only did them because we could ride warrior and experience DL like it used to be before the AA problem ruined the park. No interest in Halloween at all.

But DCA? There simply aren't enough attractions to do to justify the party in any way for us.

Guess I'm saving that money, at least!

I’m looking to get tickets tomorrow when they go on sale but I have to work. Are they only available over the phone or can I purchase them online like WDW’s? If it’s only over the phone, what time does the phone line open, what’s the number, and how much can I expect to pay for the higher price point day with tax? Thanks in advance :) Sorry for not checking the whole thread, only have a few quick minutes to post.

I’m looking to get tickets tomorrow when they go on sale but I have to work. Are they only available over the phone or can I purchase them online like WDW’s? If it’s only over the phone, what time does the phone line open, what’s the number, and how much can I expect to pay for the higher price point day with tax? Thanks in advance :) Sorry for not checking the whole thread, only have a few quick minutes to post.

You can buy online from the Disneyland site. Just look for Oogie Boogie Bash.

I know you can use Disney gift cards for regular tickets but does anyone know if you can purchase the Halloween party tickets with gift cards?
Thank you!

Does anyone know exactly when the tickets will be available to the general public? I'm hoping to buy mine online as soon as possible, and I wasn't sure if it was midnight Pacific time or Eastern or even tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Does anyone know exactly when the tickets will be available to the general public? I'm hoping to buy mine online as soon as possible, and I wasn't sure if it was midnight Pacific time or Eastern or even tomorrow morning. Thanks!
i THINK midnight west coast time you can buy online. or just wait till morning. no need to rush that much (even though i called the second resale were available, lol).

Thanks. I'm on the west coast time, but midnight is past my bedtime so I'll try first thing in the morning. I appreciate all the help!

We went to the party in October of 2012 and really enjoyed it. However, I’m not sure we have the money to do it again this year (only doing a 2 day trip September 18th and 19th). What can we expect Disneyland to be like during the party at DCA? Will it be absolutely packed?

Our hard tickets arrived today for our two parties. :dogdance:I'm waiting for my son to get home from work so that we can open the two envelopes together. Then they go into a safe place for our trip.

We went to the party in October of 2012 and really enjoyed it. However, I’m not sure we have the money to do it again this year (only doing a 2 day trip September 18th and 19th). What can we expect Disneyland to be like during the party at DCA? Will it be absolutely packed?
With SWGE opening and a lot of pass holders opened up from the end of August, it could well be packed... also DCA was always busier party nights at DL as anyone at the resort without a party ticket would be at the other park...

Take a picture of them with the barcode and load them into the app just in case! Last year I bought mine in person, and was so nervous having to keep track of hard tickets from June until October.
This is excellent advice -- please, partygoers, take photos of your OBB tickets with the bar code, load them in the app, and keep a copy somewhere safe. We've had people post here in a panic after they discovered that they threw their MHP tickets away! Recovery can be a difficult detective process. If you have the photos and the app, everything is so much easier!

I know you can use Disney gift cards for regular tickets but does anyone know if you can purchase the Halloween party tickets with gift cards?
Thank you!
I purchased mine for this years party with Disney gift cards online so, you can definitely do this.

Just ordered my tickets for September 24th! It will be my second visit to DLR, and first time going to DCA. Sooo excited!!!
:cool1:

I'm going September 19th, 24th and 26th. Those tickets are bought and saved in the app. :) Possibly going 17th too if that plan we currently have works out.

Yes, I am that eager. Especially after seeing the Disneyland after Dark line up for character meets. If the party is half as good I will need every minute. :dogdance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts