Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista

NotTheBatesMotel

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,
I'm wondering if anyone here has stayed at the Hampton Inn off of Palm Pkwy in Lake Buena Vista? If so, how was your experience? Is the drive into the parks chaotic?

We used to solely stay off-property before my son arrived. Then we made the mistake of staying at Fort Wilderness his first visit and got hooked to the "Disney bubble." Well, as we all know- that bubble is expensive. We have an upcoming budget trip. Originally booked at Pop, then factored in the parking fees + price per night difference and saw how much money we'd save if we switched to Hampton. After seeing the staggering $$ difference, we booked the Hampton. The only thing I'm somewhat concerned with is driving to & from the parks every day. I'm really hoping things go smoothly because it'd be great to save so much money on hotels when we go!

Have stayed off and on for a few nights, I like the area. Now that the road is all done in front of Disney Springs traffic is rarely a problem. I check in there this Saturday for a week so I'll let you know how it was when I get back.

I stayed there a few years ago. Good place to stay. Decent free breakfast. Quick access to the parks. TripAdvisor shows some good reviews lately. I think you'll be happy with the choice.

We just got back from a week at the Hampton Inn. It was our first time off site.

For the price, it was good. No parking fees.

We usually stay at Hampton Inns when we travel anywhere other than WDW, and we found it typical- good free breakfast. Made it super easy to grab breakfast and head out.

The only issue at this hotel this trip was that they are doing some kind of refurbishment right now. We could not get to the elevator from the lobby. It was blocked off due to construction. We had to go outside through the pool deck to get into the elevator hallway. Also there was some construction noise from our room. Honestly we have had that kind of situation at Disney Hotels too, so it isn't really a particular fault of that hotel- but if your trip is soon it may be something to be aware of.

Honestly, I missed the "Disney bubble" more than I thought I would have. The worst was leaving MK at closing. I thought waiting for the MK closing buses was hard. It was nothing compared to waiting in the crowd to get to the TTC.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter