Hand stamps checked??

smjj

Been there done that going back now as DVC member
Did anyone lately have their hand stamp checked for re-entry?? We spent 7 days in WDW this last month and on not one occasion did my wife and I have our hand stamps looked at under that light. We had our hands stamped but that was all. I was just curious. We almost ask one of the ladies working the entry gates but decided to leave well enough alone...smjj

Same here---were at WDW for a week in December, park-hopped on several days, never had the stamp checked.

I have only seen them check the handstamp when a pass doesn't work for some reason.

I don't recall ours ever being checked. I wish they would though - I bet they would catch alot of cheaters. That would help thin out the crowds. ;)

the blacklight for the handstamp is right above where you grab your ticket after it comes out, so its easy to see it when you grab your ticket. Even though it does not seem like it, they might really be looking.

The handstamp is a backup in case there is a problem with the ticket. We check them when it is deemed necessary.

We've had entire trips where no one has checked our handstamp, and other trips where they've been checked every time. They seem to check them more often at the waterparks. No idea why, but there you have it!

We were just there for a week and I only saw them checking them on last Saturday night at the front entrance to EPCOT at around 7:30 P.M. We took the monorail over from the MK and were surprised that they were checking.

HBC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!