Haneda to Hilton Tokyo Bay transportation help?

Nick6300

DIS Veteran
We are arriving 5/12, landing at 11pm. We're trying to get from Haneda Airport to Hilton Tokyo Bay. We will miss the final limo bus, I think it's 7pm I hear the cost of a cab or uber late at night is steep because of premiums. Would you instead try to take a train (if not also closed) to the nearest station (JR Maihama or JR Shin Urayasu?) and then taxi or uber or just take a taxi?

Our flight out on day 3 is around 2am and I think they want you to arrive at least 90 min or longer prior. Given once in a lifetime trip, would you try to stay until somewhat close to park closing (10pm), or given that the last bus will only run until like 7pm, would you leave the parks around 6pm?

I usually arrive at Haneda early in the morning and take public transit to the resort (no buses yet). It will involve a few transfers and walking with luggage through Tokyo Station. Just ask for help from the information booth or tourist center how to get to Tokyo station. Then, you take the train to Maihama. By the time you arrive at Maihama station, the Disney Resort Line and buses will likely have ended so you can grab a taxi/uber. Don't waste too much time at the airport if you're doing this because the train from Tokyo station to Maihama ends at about 12:30.

If you're also leaving from Haneda, you can stay in the park until closing and then do the reverse. At least all the trains will still be running at this time.

Some people hate taking luggage with them and would just pay for a taxi so it depends on the price you are willing to pay for convenience.

I usually arrive at Haneda early in the morning and take public transit to the resort (no buses yet). It will involve a few transfers and walking with luggage through Tokyo Station. Just ask for help from the information booth or tourist center how to get to Tokyo station. Then, you take the train to Maihama. By the time you arrive at Maihama station, the Disney Resort Line and buses will likely have ended so you can grab a taxi/uber. Don't waste too much time at the airport if you're doing this because the train from Tokyo station to Maihama ends at about 12:30.

If you're also leaving from Haneda, you can stay in the park until closing and then do the reverse. At least all the trains will still be running at this time.

Some people hate taking luggage with them and would just pay for a taxi so it depends on the price you are willing to pay for convenience.

Thank you Gelatoni. I think we will at least try to get a general idea of the train changes beforehand, how to take a late night train to Maihama, in case no English speaking help at an info booth. I wasn't sure if the trains will be running, potentially after midnight. Since we land at 11pm and have to go through customs and wait for our bags. I only ordered $100 USD worth of Yen thinking that would be plenty for 1st taxi until we hit an atm, but was surprised to see that it will be a lot more than that one way after midnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter