Hank's Rent 'N Return ??

KathyRN137

DIS Veteran
Can you rent sand toys (shovel and pail, etc.) from Hank's Rent 'N Return at OKW, or do we need to bring our own??

Not toally sure since my kids are past that stage but I do that they have pool "noodles" so maybe they have other stuff too? Also, the kids meal @ Goods to Go comes in a small bucket with a small shovel.

If nobody answers for sure you could always call the resort direct & ask to be connected to Hank's.

Also, I noticed they do sell pail/shovel sets in the gift shop.

Sorry don't want to butt in BUT what is Hank's and what all can you rent?? Is there a beach at OKW?? Newbie here!

mommyceratops said:
Sorry don't want to butt in BUT what is Hank's and what all can you rent?? Is there a beach at OKW?? Newbie here!

There is no beach, but there is a sand play area by the main pool. We are staying at OKW for the 1st time this November and I know my son will want to play in the sand! :sunny:

Hank's Rent 'N Return rents boats, bikes, balls, and board games, as well as videos/DVDs. I thought that if I could rent sand toys it would be one less thing to pack!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!