Happiest Faces.... Again

hugabearjo

DIS Veteran
I know we are all waiting anxiously.... but, I got to thinking, aren't the murals supposed to be done for 05/05/05???? that doesn't give much time left for waiting if this is true......

Has anyone heard about pictures????

According to MousePlanet's website there is one of these murals hanging already. It is in Toontown.

Has anyone heard about their pictures then???? :sad2: I was hoping that one or more of my pictures were used, maybe not??

I don't think they are sending out individual notifications. Somebody on one of the boards I frequent saw a pic that she sent in on one of the close ups of the murals. So I guess we get to just look for the pics if we will be there this year.

On a slightly off topic note, has anyone whose looked closely at some of the pics in there noticed that some of them don't look like they were taken at disneyland? Some of them look like they could have been taken anywhere, and I was picky about the pics I sent lol.

Am pretty sure when I sent my pictures by email, it said that it would let me know if my pictures are going to be used and where I can find them( so I could see it). I hope they use my pictures!

They are supposed to have an area set up so people can ask about their pics. Also it did say they were going to try to notify. They may still notify, just haven't done it yet. I'm sure it will take some time to get them all up and send out the notifications.

I'm bummed cause I didn't ever recieve an email saying any of this (above) when I emailed in my photos! ARRRRGHHH!!!! :guilty: :sad2:

Here's what they sent me, back in Nov. 2004~ When I sent my pictures in by email:

Thanks! We got the picture!

Thank-you so much for being a part of the Happiest Faces On Earth. All photos submitted by December 31st, 2004 will be considered for inclusion in the photo collages that are going to be on display as part of the Happiest Homecoming On Earth Celebration. Thank-you again for being a very special part of Disneyland® park's magical story!

If your photo is used, you will receive another email alerting you of its general placement in the Happiest Faces On Earth photo collages, throughout the Disneyland® Resort. We will try to send your usage notification email in spring 2005.

Pass along the word to a friend! We encourage all our guests to submit their favorite Disneyland® photo as part of this extraordinary project at www.disneyland.com/photos.

Sincerely,

The Disneyland® Resort
Happiest Faces on Earth Team

I just received an e-mail today telling me my photo(s) had been selected and I would be notified in early May as to where they would be located. So it looks like DL is starting to notify people now. Maybe your notification is coming up soon.

I got this email today~

Thank you for your photo submission(s) to the "Happiest Faces
On Earth" program. The finishing touches are currently being put on
the collages which will be displayed throughout the Disneyland(R)
Resort. We are doing our best to incorporate all acceptable photos
and will be notifying you of your photo(s) usage in early May.

We are very excited about the 50th Anniversary Happiest Homecoming
On Earth Celebration and hope that you and your family will Come
Home and join us for this magical time in Disney history.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter