Happily ever after desert party location

Plaza viewing is best unless you have handicapped people that absolutely need a table and a chair. Viewing will always be better from the plaza garden.

I've always thought the Terrace was a little too much to the side for optimal fireworks viewing. I've never liked my photos of fireworks taken from the Terrace. I've not done a dessert party, not yet, at least.

Plaza viewing is best unless you have handicapped people that absolutely need a table and a chair. Viewing will always be better from the plaza garden.
We are bringing a wheelchair fir my mom, can she use it in the plaza area?

So I think I just read they have added an after party as well, but both parties now share the same space? Ugh so now the plaza viewing is crowded too?

just learned party followed by a colon brings up party:

So does party followed by a quotation mark.

So I just broke down and bought the plaza viewing for our first night. I only plan to brave the crowds once so I think its worth it for us, we are a group of six, my parents are older so we cant stand and fight for a good spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!