Happily Ever After - Dessert Party Views

tmaxwell

Mouseketeer
Going in August and we promised my kids we would do the Happily Ever After Dessert party this year. We did Star Wars last year and it was AMAZING!

Which view is better - the terrace view or the plaza garden view? Kids will be 9 & 7.

Thanks!!

The Plaza is the better view. You guys may be a bit disappointed in this dessert party after doing the Star Wars Party. Star Wars Party is way better. This is the weakest of the dessert parties in my opinion. It is fine, but the desserts and the party overall is not nearly as good as any of the others.

The Plaza is the better view. You guys may be a bit disappointed in this dessert party after doing the Star Wars Party. Star Wars Party is way better. This is the weakest of the dessert parties in my opinion. It is fine, but the desserts and the party overall is not nearly as good as any of the others.

Thank you!! The Star Wars one was amazing - we were also picked as the first family when we went so nothing will top that experience! We promised my daughter that we would do the Happily Ever After Dessert party for two years now. We've never watched the castle fireworks since it's always so crowded. This will give us a good view and a chance to sit and watch. Thank you for your input!

100% the Plaza Garden. We've done it and have it booked again for this Fall.

Plaza. And we did the After Party in February. So, we sat in the garden with plenty of room to move around for the fireworks, and enjoyed desserts afterwards while the masses headed for the gates.

We walked by the dessert party at the terrace one day last week and my thoughts were "meh...that's it?" It just looked like people sitting around some tables having some sweets and the view didn't seem impressive at all. I'd rather stand in the crowds in front of the castle than to have that side view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!