Happy 10 Years to "Here's your rocket bar you fat cow"

Wow - 10 years! I so enjoyed re-living that!

Reactions: jcb

8/26/2010 email show. Not sure it is still available online. I saved the old podcasts, well almost all of them. They still make me laugh.

Well, I'd be remiss if I didn't acknowledge that you were the one that got it all started, with a listener question about cupcakes on a plane....

I found the link after digging through the rss feed page: http://1e2e79e255ccc28ed3b5-b1ba41d...f1.rackcdn.com/roundtable193-082610-email.mp3

This "discussion" starts at 52:30.
OMG, thank you for the much-needed hurt-my-belly-laugh,by finding, and sharing the link, @jcb! I've head it several times before, but it's still DEFINITELY a classic! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Listening to this now. Haven't gotten to the rocket bar section yet but the discussions on the sim cards and non-flat screen TVs are fairly epic.

I really loved those older shows. There was something about the camaraderie that just clicked. I used to listen to them while on my treadmill, and there were many missteps due to out loud laughter.
all of Bob’s episodes were especially funny. I still miss him.
my favorite will always be the 4th of July show ...

Thanks for the laughs! I love how laid back the show is. Feel free to eat gummy bears on the YouTube shows, I won’t count or judge

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter