Happy as can be to own DVC!!!

SylviaL

Mouseketeer
We (DH, DS3, DS20 months, & I) just got back from WDW!!! On our flight there, I spotted a woman wearing a DVC jacket and told her I was a new member. It was so fun to share my excitement with her.

However, this trip was planned before we bought our resale at BCV. We stayed at the Marriott Grande Vista. DH and I sat through their timeshare presentation to get more $$ off our stay. The thing that intrigued us about the Marriott timeshare was that every other year you can convert your stay to Marriott Reward points if you don't go. We were misled in thinking that we could exchange these Reward points, point for mile for airline rewards, which would mean 4 free tix every other year (actually, it's 70,000 reward points for 25,000 miles--big difference!). While the Grande Vista was nice (except for icky bathroom and cold pools and lukewarm hot tub), it was just BLAH--no character! It was clearly missing the MAGIC of Disney. We decided that we would much rather buy a DVC add-on (hoping to convince DH soon).

Our trip was wonderful. DS20 months is obsessed with Buzz Lightyear. My most precious moment was when he got to meet Buzz at MGM. He was in awe; it was priceless. DS3's favorite time was at Downtown Disney--making Mr. Potatohead and playing with Legos. We sent my BIL and his wife on the Epcot Segway tour and they raved about it.

BCV is our home. We'll try to go there next year at this time for our first trip home. We can't wait!

Hope you got a good pic of your son meeting Buzz Lightyear! That must have been a great moment for you all! :teeth:

Sylvia
Congratulations and Welcome Home to you and yours .::yes::

P:S good luck with the add on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter