Happy Birthday, Dan Murphy

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear DDDDDDDDDDaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn MMMMMuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrppppppppphhhyyyyyyyyyyy!
Happy birthday to yyyyyyoooooouuuuuuu!

(And many mmmooooooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee!)

There. You have now received my "standard" social media birthday greeting. Ha!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear DDDDDDDDDDaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn MMMMMuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrppppppppphhhyyyyyyyyyyy!
Happy birthday to yyyyyyoooooouuuuuuu!

(And many mmmooooooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee!)

There. You have now received my "standard" social media birthday greeting. Ha!
Thank you for the nice birthday greeting, Allison, much appreciated. Always nice to have the birthdays continue. :)

I feel like this thread title has been up for so long I've come to ignore it, lol. Happy belated birthday!

Last edited:

Hi Dan I was out of town for your Birthday, dont stop swiming, or old will catch us
Yes, Jason, we do have to keep swimming.

Happy Birthday Dan Murphy! I was out of town too, but not in Vegas. Hope you had lots of cake!
Thanks, Toolulu
I feel like this thread title has been up for so long I've come to ignore it, lol. Happy belated birthday! I was a little busy in Vegas and missed it.
:laughing:

Thank you all, much appreciated.

Hey Dan, how do I get one of these never ending threads? Anyway, happy birthday........ again.:bday:

Last edited:
Claudia! Great to see you, haven't seen you in ages. Hope all is well with you. And thanks very much for the birthday wishes, much appreciated.
Dan, When I saw your name, I thought .... "I think I know this guy". I haven't planned a trip in ages, and it probably won't be for a couple of years. I miss WDW so much! But, Hubby and I are well. I am probably spending too much time on Face Book!! LOL! It sure is great to be back! Ever since I retired, I've got many things to do - how did I ever fit these things in while I was working?!! Take Care!

Dan, When I saw your name, I thought .... "I think I know this guy". I haven't planned a trip in ages, and it probably won't be for a couple of years. I miss WDW so much! But, Hubby and I are well. I am probably spending too much time on Face Book!! LOL! It sure is great to be back! Ever since I retired, I've got many things to do - how did I ever fit these things in while I was working?!! Take Care!
It's been 4 years for me also, Claudia, since I was last at WDW. With the COVID as it is, probably will be a few more here also. Good to hear you are both well. Enjoy your retirement.
Happy Birthday Dan Murphy!

Well...a belated one...

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday my friend!

:santa:
Thanks much, BP, much appreciated. It was a good one.

Looks like the Brickyard 200 should be a good one. Take care, BP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter