• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Happy Birthday dlpSteve - 29th July***

DisneyRGB

<font color=blue>Loves parades<br><font color=purp
:cake: :bday: :cake:

Happy birthday Steve!!! Have a great day!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :dancer:

:cake: :bday: :cake:

PS - Sorry Steve that you haven't got a Mickey picture as you would have if my Mum diberry was here, I thought it'd be as easy as copying and pasting but apparently not - sorry but I'm sure everyone will leave you lots of lovely birthday messages to make up for it!!!

A great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY Steve. Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!! :flower:

Thanks all - not even sure what we will do yet. We were going to take a trip to Paignton Zoo but not sure if the weather is going to be too good, that and Denise is still coughing lots - she is on the road to recovery though.

I don;t mine what we do - the thought of Christmas in DLRP is enough for me :earsboy:

Happy birthday Steve! Many more of 'em

Bananaconga :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: with a side order of :maleficen thrown in

Woo hoo, your birthday greeting was my 100th post - I'm sure that's got to be lucky - have a great day!

Kaye

Happy Birthday Steve - and here's your Mickey message too!!!!!
th_mickeyHappyBirthday.gif

Hope you're having a great day!! :bday:

Happy Birthday Steve!

Don't blame you for giving Paignton Zoo a miss - the weather has been very dodgy today ;)

Who needs Paignton Zoo when you've booked a trip to DLP though?! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :smooth:

Hope you've had a wonderful day dreaming of Christmas at DLP.

A bit late in the day but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Steve:grouphug: :cake:

Hope Denise is fully recovered soon

Thanks everybody - ended up watching DVDs all day! A day of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Charmed - genre TV fest!

Sounds like a perfect way to spend your birthday M8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter