Happy Birthday, Pete

It cracks me up that 400 people have clicked into this thread just to read other people say happy birthday and not saying it themselves.

It cracks me up that 400 people have clicked into this thread just to read other people say happy birthday and not saying it themselves.
I don’t know the guy so it would feel awkward and somehow needy to post a happy birthday message to him. I guess my default is to hope people have happy birthdays.

Feel like I’m making it more weird now.

Actually, we celebrated Pete’s birthday on the Dream cruise ship. First night was at the Royal Palace restaurant.

They brought out a big cake for his birthday (it was mostly whipped cream 🤣)

View attachment 631431
Yeah, saw the "review" of this on the marathon show. Did NOT sound good, to say the least. :) And belated happy birthday to Federico too, don't know if he has an ID here, so can't tag him. He is such a cutie, I may have a little crush. :o And of COURSE he lives on the other hemisphere from me, and is EONS younger. Just my luck. :sad:

Hope you had a wonderful birthday with your friends on the Dream . I love listening to you Pete along with your team on the Dis. You all bring lots of enjoyment to me each episode you post . You are a wonderful person with a kind heart doing so much for Give Kids The World . I know your sweet mom is so proud of you . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter