***Happy Birthday Wifey - 19th August***

Bexx

DIS Veteran
GoofyCake.gif
MickeyBalloons.gif

Happy Birthday Yvonne!!

Balloons.gif

Aww shucks thanks all it's lovely that you all remembered. I've had a pampering session this morning with some Beyond Paradise body wash, moisturiser and a dash of perfume all given to me by DH he's so thoughtful!! It always makes me think of Disney when I use it ;)Going to take it easy until I get to work later we're short staffed so it's all hands to their stations . Oh well- we'll celebrate more on Saturday with a bottle of champers a good meal and a dvd, I'll just browse the boards for a while see you in a bit!!

My boss managed to get a couple more staff in our section so it wasn't quite as stressful as the rest of the week was thank goodness! DH and DS surprised me with a huge bouquet of flowers and a box of hand made chocolates. I even got through the night without my birthday being anounced to the whole staff, (always most embarrasing) just let my closest colleagues know;) as we all grumble when we work on our birthdays, it's like a support network amongst our staff!!Many thanks to you Eileds, from Wifey

Happy Birthday!!
All the best - enjoy the champagne today, have a lovely time and I hope that you manage to find a good DVD. :wave2:

:jumping1: :jumping1:

:bday: :cake: :bday: :cake: :bday: :cake: :bday:

Sorry I'm late with this message (had a wisdom tooth out yesterday and wasn't really "with it"). Have a great time this evening!

Happy (belated) Birthday Wifey! Glad you had a nice day!

Geat Day! Champers and choccies were lovely and we watched Sin City, brilliant cast and story, I love comic book stories (sad I know). It made a good film due to the writer and director collaborating together so that the feel of the comic story was not lost which is very important in a film of this type. My flowers are just starting to open and the lillies are really fragrant. Thanks Wifey

Sorry I missed your birthday as I was on holiday but glad to hear you had a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter