• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Birthday?!?

Beth

Just happy to be here...
I enjoy lurking on this board, but don't post very often.

Anyway - when I heard the news... I just had to rush over here and see what big plans you guys have for our birthday boy today.

Michael Ei$ner turns 60!!

What will you guys be bringing to his party?!?

(I know how FOND so many of you over here are of him...)

or some serious psychological counselling so he can quit being terrified of making a mistake (my personal theory on why, after EuroDisney, all desire to do the fantastic has left the building). Perhaps then he will see that if you give people the WOW! it will pay off. You can't keep milking the cow without feeding it and they have been milking the cow too long while spending the milk money on other projects.

Otherwise, I would remind him not to let the door hit him on the way out...

Okay, lights at the end of the tunnel:

1) Princess Diaries, Snow Dogs, and the upcoming release "The Rookie" - It looks like in live action, they have gone back to what works - family movies with a good story. They might not win academy awards, but they make money.

2) DisneySea - Two ways of looking at it: First, it will make Disney in America step up to the plate so as not to be embarassed with piddly designs. Second, they will think they've found a gold mine in letting OLC pay most of the cost and they just rake in royalties and then decide that just selling the Disney name is going to be the new business. (I call this "Is that a Train Coming the Other Way" scenario).

DragonflyManor

Well, I'll be seeing my uncle Mike :eek: at the party this afternoon & I'll be sending him the best wishes of Baron, AV, JJ, etal...You know let him feel the love...:D :D :D

:cool: :cool: (mia):cool: :cool:

He yells every time I try to pry that hideous breath mask he wears.

My thoughts on his birthday….

ONLY FIVE MORE YEARS...ONLY FIVE MORE YEARS...ONLY FIVE MORE YEARS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter