Happy Dance!

dalmationlover

Earning My Ears
I just talked to my travel agent and made my final payment for our July 19th Western Cruise. It finally feels like it's going to happen. Now I can't wait to get our documents. How soon can I expect them?

Also what is the best stingray city tour, through Disney or through captain Marvyns. Can't wait to start booking those excursions.

Also now that I'm done paying for the cruise, I need to budget how much for the cruise. I've heard people talk about spending close to 1,000. Is that with excursions? How much should I estimate. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

Captain Marvins is WONDERFULL I would highly recommend them and will definately use them when we are in the cayman islands again.
Depending on how you booked your documents will arrive anywhere between one month and one week before you cruise.
You should be getting an excursion booklet seperately at the 60 day mark which is if I calculate right like next monday. At that time you can book any excurstions through Disney you want. You can book captain marvins or other private venders at any time.

The amount of money you need to budget for the cruise is really reflective of your habits, if you drink a lot and shop a lot 1000.00 will be cutting it tight. (our bar bill was over 500.00 alone but then I like wine ;) ) we usually buy a piece of jewelry while cruising (as we go one my birthday week)and that runs around 1000.00, for excursions it depends on your tastes again. You can go very inexpensively (ie: captain marvins runs if I recall correctly only about 30.00 pp) or very pricey like the Anguilla dolphin encounter which is 180.00 pp. What I do is bring about 1500.00 with us and just charge the rest. Also don't forget tips, they run about 100pp for a seven day cruise if I recall correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter