Happy Easter Everyone.

The Easter Bunny was wonderful to the kids! We had hot cross buns for breakky and watched the Disney Easter Parade on tape. We are just about to go for a long walk to a playground and then dinner tonight at the in-laws ~ it's a good Easter Sunday. Still ~ I hope everyone remembers the miracle the day is really about. PEACE! S

Turkey just went into the oven(why do I have such a hard time getting the neck out of those things.Just imagine,a tug of war breaks out between me and a dead bird,hehehe)Happy Easter everyone!

I hid some chocolate Easter eggs for my two teenagers ~ haven't done that in a while. I think they had fun searching this morning, so I guess there's still some "kid" left in them afterall! ;)

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! :sunny:

Julie,
I just set my 17-year-old's candy on the kitchen table this morning. He seemed disappointed that I didn't hide it. Can't imagine him in university in the fall. LOL!

I know what you mean Nancy. Dan heads off this fall too. He said I should have made it harder to find the Easter eggs though! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter