~*~*~*~ Happy Easter!!! ~*~*~*~

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
Happy Easter!!!

Easter_bunnies.gif

Hope you all have a lovely day and enjoy your eggs!

Thank you Elaine - you too :goodvibes

I'm trying to resist the eggs - wonder how long that will last :lmao:

You too elaine!!!

and happy easter to everyone else!!

am still resisting the choc, but its soooooooo hard.... dh has eaten one, the kids have been munching too............ im sooooooooooo hungry lol

Happy Easter everyone from sunny Zanzibar. Its so so hot here and weve had the most horrendous thunderstorms and have had no elec for over 24 hrs now
Although the hotel we are in is lovely we are surrounded by typical African Villages and its amazing to see how basic they live - it doesnt seem real to me somehow its like a film set

Anyhow enjoy your Easter everyone and see you all properly next weekend when Im home

Happy Easter everyone from sunny Zanzibar. Its so so hot here and weve had the most horrendous thunderstorms and have had no elec for over 24 hrs now
Although the hotel we are in is lovely we are surrounded by typical African Villages and its amazing to see how basic they live - it doesnt seem real to me somehow its like a film set

Anyhow enjoy your Easter everyone and see you all properly next weekend when Im home

Oh wow Small World you are in Zanzibar, how fantastic :goodvibes

Happy Easter to you and everyone else on here. I am desperately trying to be good as i am on Weight Watchers and doing rather well, but it is so hard :headache:

Happy Easter everyone:goodvibes

We're just back from our annual easter barbecue. I am frozen!!! Three squares of choc so far here:rolleyes1

A very happy Easter to you all. I had a chocolate egg for breakfast:rotfl:

Happy Easter everyone!! :goodvibes

DD & I made chocolate Easter cakes with mini eggs on top - only 2 left! Whoops!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!