Happy Father's Day Gentlemen! Share a favorite Disney and data memory.

DisneyNewbieDad

Earning My Ears
Just wishing you all a Happy Father's Day with lots of Disney magic! Any good Disney and dad stories you want to share?

All of my Disney stories for the past 15 years are good disney+dad stories.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads that endure big trips with their families. There's really nothing more fun.

Happy Father's Day to you and all the Disney dads out there. Enjoy your first trip and to the many memories to come.

Too many to pick my favorite. Some of the choices off the top of my head...

First trip when she was a toddler and her first autograph choice - Minnie Mouse.

First trip to Disneyland about two years later when she was rewarded for waiting patiently for Sleeping Beauty's autograph, the Princess took her on a "private tour" of her castle.

Fist time when she was tall enough to ride R&RC. She was so excited a CM thought she was scared and asked her if she didn't really want to ride. She gave him a look that would kill.

Sweet sixteen trip when I took her and 6 of her friends to a weekend at BWV.

Successfully completing the first Dopey Challenge. (Proudest Dis Dad moment)

Last trip...Next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!