Happy Halloween on the Disney Fantasy (10/27/19-11/2/19)

Hi all, DH and I are taking our first cruise without children! People ask why we chose DCL -- our answer is, WHY NOT? Planning to engage in some rest and relaxation -- can't wait to enjoy the spa, Palo, Quiet Cove, and the lounges. I'm Elly, my DH is David, and we're from Glasgow, Delaware.

Hi everyone! We just switched our sailing from August 31 to this cruise! I would love if someone could share the FB group link privately with my? I've been searching for about... 20 mins to try and find the group! Thank you! Kate

This will be my family's first cruise ever...and it's a Disney Cruise..my kids have no idea...I am getting passport applications taken care of now. I am beyond excited. Are there things we as new cruisers should know?

I would be happy to start an FE group or join an existing one
This will be my 3rd cruise and have done FE each one Has been the best experience ever

This will be my family's first cruise ever...and it's a Disney Cruise..my kids have no idea...I am getting passport applications taken care of now. I am beyond excited. Are there things we as new cruisers should know?
There are several things that I have learned Oceannears club is a parents best friend Take advantage of room service Book excursions early
Fish Extender exchanges are fun for all Magnets for your door is fun for the kids ENJOY Be sure to bring BIRTH CERTIFICATES if you do not have passports!!!!

Are there excursions that kids can do like swim with the dolphins and have any one tried the spa on the cruise
Yes Castaway Cay you can swim with the Rays My grandson enjoyed that more than the dolphin experience
I have done the Massage and facial The best deals for that is port days

We can start our own group. Last cruise we ended up with 3 groups of 10 cabins. We also did a magnet exchange. Who wants to participate. I know I do. There are 2 adults in our cabin. Kidless this cruise

We can start our own group. Last cruise we ended up with 3 groups of 10 cabins. We also did a magnet exchange. Who wants to participate. I know I do. There are 2 adults in our cabin. Kidless this cruise
Does anyone know where to find out about fish extender on this cruise?..I am looking forward to it.

We aren't supposed to talk about the other place where there is a group together and neither of you have enough posts that I can PM you. If you go to that place where everyone has a 'face' you will find a group for our sailing and they have organized FE exchanges.

We aren't supposed to talk about the other place where there is a group together and neither of you have enough posts that I can PM you. If you go to that place where everyone has a 'face' you will find a group for our sailing and they have organized FE exchanges.
How do you PM I am not very tech savie lol

How do you PM I am not very tech savie lol
You need to have 10 posts, you only have 5. So, post something on here 5 more times, it can be something as simple as 'following'. Doesn't matter as long as you have 10 posts. Then I can send you a private message with more info.

Started working on ideas for FE Not going as crazy as I did last cruise I shipped 2 giant boxes of stuff to the hotel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!