Happy Halloween on the Disney Fantasy (10/27/19-11/2/19)

We can start booking on Monday. Can anyone offer some insight? How is availability looking for Palo, Remy, Remy Dessert Experience, and Beverage Tasting? Just in general, I don't need specifics.

Thanks in advance!

What status do you have to be to book this Monday?
We can start booking on Monday. Can anyone offer some insight? How is availability looking for Palo, Remy, Remy Dessert Experience, and Beverage Tasting? Just in general, I don't need specifics.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance!
I just checked the dinning and it looks like everything is available with lots of slots. I only saw Remy Dessert on one day, day 6, but I didn't look to close for that.
I also checked the Beverage Tastings on day 2 and everything is still available. I didn't check the other dates though. If there is a specific one you would like checked let me know.

What status do you have to be to book this Monday?

We are silver.

I just checked the dinning and it looks like everything is available with lots of slots. I only saw Remy Dessert on one day, day 6, but I didn't look to close for that.
I also checked the Beverage Tastings on day 2 and everything is still available. I didn't check the other dates though. If there is a specific one you would like checked let me know.

Thank you so much for checking! Greatly appreciated! We've been on the Magic and Wonder, but never one of the big ships. We were slightly worried with twice the passengers everything might be full before we had a chance to book anything. We've thankfully never had an issue getting Palo and at least one other thing, such as a tasting. This has helped put us at ease a little before we can book on Monday.

We are first timers but desperately want to book nursery reservations and character meets for our kids. Is there any tips for doing this quickly? From what I gather I just wait until exactly 12:01 midnight When our date opens up and then use the app? Will I have to do online check in first?

Did everyone have a great cruise??
We did. The only weird part was when we were evacuated from our cabins. When they had to airlift the boy off the ship they came to the front cabins and removed us. They said it was to dangerous, that if there was an accident with the helicopter our cabins would be affected. Wonder how the boy is doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!