Happy Holidays and a Special Message to All DISers.

Hollymom1229

Art's Girl
I've decided to put my 500th post here on the Holiday Greetings board, because in this season of thankfulness I want to thank all the good hearted people here on the DIS. You guys talked me through stupid paranoia during Halloween, through family problems at Thanksgiving, and have just been wonderful people to laugh and cry with the rest of the year. Thank you all so much for being such great people. I came here to plan a vacation and found some of the most wonderful, supportive, and kind people in the world. I can't wait to meet some of you on Dec. 8th and I hope to meet many more of you in time. May all the blessings of the season be yours, and may you have a wonderful holiday no matter what you celebrate.

SEASONS GREETINGS AND A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON TO YOU AND YOURS..

And may you have a great holiday season too!!!!

Happy Holidays to you too Hollymom1229!!! May your New Year be filled with health and happiness!

Happy Holidays to you too!:)

Aw, that was such a sweet message.
It so eloquently conveys the feeling of many of us here...me included!

A very happy holiday to you!
Enjoy your trip to the world!!

Best wishes for a very happy and healthy holiday!

Congrats on 500 and happy holidays to you too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter