Happy Hour!!! Universal Happy Hour Information

We are heading to US this weekend. I'll post some HH updates next week. Although it is Marti Gras so HH may be limited.

for NuttyDisneyDad to see.

read thru this thread and you might find it helpful.
it's been a long time since i posted here.

In October, Happy Hour was no longer available at Finnigans but we frequently took advantage of it at the Backwater Bar at IOA.

Awesome to hear some places still have it. I will definitely keep my eyes on this thread, my DH will be thrilled as he is a beer guy. :D I've had to talk him into this UO add-on to our Disney trip so anything to give him to look forward to will be great.

Any updates, we'll be there last week of this month for a few days, always like happy hours!!:-)

Was told earlier this year that Citi Walk management killed the Lone Palm and Pat O'Brien happy hours, not the restaurants themselves.

Universal Addict started this thread back in 2008

do not know if the info in it from years past if still valid as last post was made in 2015.

the one thing of value of this older thread is the pictures and basics listed in it on the first page.

if you have current info, please post it in this thread and hopefully we can bring it back to life.

As your moderator, i can go back and edit info in the basics of the first page
so current info is displayed.

Found this old thread and wanted to resurrect it. We will be traveling to Universal in 3 days, after several years away. Just my husband and I this trip, so we thought we'd hit some happy hours. Are there any around anymore? I read the one at the Lone Palm is gone, so sad as that was such a favorite of ours. Do they still have the outdoor drink window at Margaritaville?

I’m thrilled you posted and brought this thread back up

Not many read past the first displayed page

Hope others will post and share info

Last October I sat on the side patio and wait staff took my drink order
Don’t know about the outside window

Found this old thread and wanted to resurrect it. We will be traveling to Universal in 3 days, after several years away. Just my husband and I this trip, so we thought we'd hit some happy hours. Are there any around anymore? I read the one at the Lone Palm is gone, so sad as that was such a favorite of ours. Do they still have the outdoor drink window at Margaritaville?
The bar (Lone Palm) is there. They just don't have happy hour.

Do they still do Happy Hour in the parks and in Citiwalk ???

We were told no in respects to the parks a couple weeks ago by the Bartender at Backwater Bar. As for Citywalk, we never saw Happy Hour being offered anywhere there over the 4 days we were there.

Bummer!! Thanks

I just saw a Facebook post where someone mentioned that Happy Hour is available at the some of the on-site restaurants. Not sure if they just meant the hotel restaurants or if they are including Citywalk restaurants. I never encountered it, but it might have been bad timing.

Just got back (9 nights) and spoke to quite a few bartenders and there are pretty much no happy hours at citywalk - they were not happy about it but it is what it is.

The only place that I found with a happy hour was Amatista Cookhouse - $5 drafts and $7 well drinks
Beer selection was not bad

I think all the bars at Aventura will need to add a happy hour - they were not great at all - all beers were $8 - so PBR is the same as the craft beers and to be honest the craft beers they had were not all that great. From what I can tell the roof top bar is not doing as well as it should

Anyway - better off just going to a bar you like and paying a few $ more - but i would really like half price appetizers or some such -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter