Happy New Year, DIS Unplugged Friends!

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Happy New Year, everyone! Looking forward to all the content that the DIS Unplugged team will be bringing to us this year, and also looking forward to chatting with you all here on the DISboards. Would love to meet with anyone who comes out to the West Coast and visits Disneyland.

Happy New Year, everyone! Looking forward to all the content that the DIS Unplugged team will be bringing to us this year, and also looking forward to chatting with you all here on the DISboards. Would love to meet with anyone who comes out to the West Coast and visits Disneyland.

Happy, and healthy, New Year to you as well, @WebmasterMaryJo . Thank you for all you do all year!

Would love to meet with anyone who comes out to the West Coast and visits Disneyland.

Ironic that you posted this on the exact day that I started making arrangements for my 2nd-ever Disneyland trip. Looks like it'll be the week between Christmas and New Year's. Hope I get to meet you while standing in a four-hour line for the Casey Jr. Circus Train!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts