Happy St. Patricks Day!

OrlandoMike

<font color=red>all I can say is beer hurts when i
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Eat drink and be merry! If your catholic, it's OK to eat corned beef today, the pope gave his blessing! ENJOY! :shamrock:

The Luck Of The Irish To Ya!
I'm not Irish but my mother married into the most irish family I've ever seen :bounce: :shamrock: :hmghost:

We've got a new General Manager at work (family) and he is "procuring" green shirts for us to wear today! See what happens when the "gays" take over! :cheer2:

:shamrock: We need the luck of the Irish today!! I just sent dh off on a job interview!!! Happy Saint Patrick's Day to everyone!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to All !

I was grossed out today, by the site of a Specially Wrapped in Cellophane GREEN Saint Patrick's Day Bagel.

It looks like MOLD, please stop doing that to bagels !
It kind of ruins the butter or cream cheese I want to put on it.

Now Green Cup Cakes, that is easy to take !

PHILCT said:
Happy Saint Patrick's Day to All !
Now Green Cup Cakes, that is easy to take !

In Chicago we dye the river green. I mean bright, kelly green. Saint Patrick's Day in Chicago is a big deal. Green beer most every where.

A few years ago (probably 10 or so) some friends of mine from Chicago decided that if it was cool in Chicago it must be amazing in Ireland. The scheduled a trip to Dublin and discovered that it was just a religious holiday there, not a big party event. We all thought it was very funny. :-)

I was amused this year by some kids at O'Hare that were traveling as part of a Catholic Trips program (based on their matching purple baseball hats that said: "Catholic Trips") who were all wearing orange shirts (two University of Illinois Illini sweatshirts, and various random orange t-shirts). It seemed clear they did not know who William of Orange was.

A belated Happy Saint Patrick's day to all.

/carmi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter