Happy Thanksgiving!

Baboo

<font color=navy>Kookie Kanadian Riddler<br><font
Just wanted to wish everyone here a very Happy Thanksgiving since I won't be around much over the next few days. I hope that you all have a great weekend! Kathy

Thank you Kathy! :)

I hope everyone has a great, safe, and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

letsgetstuffed.jpg

Kim :)

Here's adding my best wishes to all fellow Canadians for a pleasant Thanksgiving weekend. Snow here, Yuck! Oh well, we will appreciate the Florida warmth and sunshine in 12 days.
Terrise

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone too! Hope everyone has fun and enjoys the long-weekend!! :p

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

I really feel that we do have a lot to be thankful for here in Canada.:sunny:

Happy Thanksgiving from the new Mr. and Mrs.;)

We are back and I want to thank everyone for their well wishes. The wedding was great and we hope that Thanksgiving is great for everyone.:cool:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! :)
All the best...
Leslie and Laura

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Gobble Gobble Day!

Scratch
:smooth:

<center>
thanksgiving.gif

Hoping your day is a happy one for you, your families and friends. We all have so very much to be thankful for. Have a great day, don't eat too much, but do enjoy.

turkey2a.gif
</center>

Thanks so much for all your good wishes Dan!:wave: The US kind of "forgets" us during our holidays up here and it's so nice to be remembered.;)

My turkey is in the oven as I type this and the table has been preset so I can sit and relax for a bit. Also just to keep in the "spirit" of the holiday I am burning a pumpkin pie Yankee Candle tart, and between the smell of my roasting turkey and the candle it is just wonderful in the house!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter