Happy Thanksgiving

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
I know it's a day early, but I figure everybody might be busy tomorrow with friends and loved ones, so wanted to get this up.

I will be giving thanks for all The DIS, and The DIS UnPlugged, has brought into my life. Everyone on both coasts Teams, and all they bring to my life, for free, and all the different channels and content. So well done - entertaining and informative, all at the same time. And for all of my fellow posters here - a lot of you I consider my friends (as I do Team members) even though I have not had the good fortune to meet (and hug) any of you yet. You will all never know how many dark times and things you all have seen me through, how many times you've put a smile on my face, a better moment in a bleak day. For that, I can never thank any of you enough. Hugs to all - the Teams, and my fellow posters!!

Last but not least, I want to thank Pete et al for putting the knowledge of GKTW, and how wonderful they are, into my life. I give what I can, where I can, all through the year (especially through Amazon Smile - so easy, and painless!), and will again, at the end of my time here on this planet. Without DIS Unplugged, I probably would never have known how I can bring some joy into these families lives. To spread that happiness, and Disney spirit when and where it is so desperately needed, is something I am most grateful for this Thanksgiving. I hope they raise TONS this season, to help the mission even more!!

If any of this sounds like a commercial, please forgive - I am just so entirely grateful for all this place has brought into my life that everybody I come into contact with must get tired of me constantly talking about GKTW, the podcast, the boards, and "my Disney friends". I am SO thankful!! Hugs to all!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. We are also thankful for the DIS and all they do. We were also introduced to GKTW through the DIS and have become big supporters giving money, merchandise, and time as we have volunteered at the village multiple times, most recently earlier this month.

We've made so many friends, both online and in real life, through the DIS. We are truly grateful for that.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I'm originally from Plymouth, MA where (arguably) the first Thanksgiving was observed. In Plymouth it was a day of high school football, a parade, and plenty to eat. Yes, pretty much just like any other small town.

Among many other things, I'm thankful to Walt and Roy for the creation of my home away from home. I'm thankful to the cast members and Imagineers who have worked to constantly make it better. I'm thankful to Pete and the entire DIS Unplugged crew for all the great podcasts. And of course I'm thankful for all you fellow lunatics for the great discussions throughout the years.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Last edited:

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for the Dis and all of you! I did know about GKTW way before I knew of these boards because I volunteered there during my college program and advanced internship. Today I know many families that have made memories at the village. The village is truly a magical place.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I'm originally from Plymouth, MA where (arguably) the first Thanksgiving was observed. In Plymouth it was a day of high school football, a parade, and plenty to eat. Yes, pretty much just like any other small town.

I live in the seacoast of NH. I heard that many of those day of football games were rescheduled this year to the day before Thanksgiving because the temperatures were going to be too cold. Some people were upset by that but I understand from a liability point way this was done. I know I wouldn't have wanted to be outside at 20. The wind made everything feel colder too. Brrr We had record cold for Thanksgiving this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!