Happy Thanksgiving

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
I am going through some huge changes in life right now, including a location and entire lifestyle change (which I can only hope will be for the best), and an intense, emotionally draining personal issue, which I also hope ends up for whatever will be best, whatever that means in the end. Besides all that, my ancient desktop died last week (Murphy's law), and I am trying to keep my stress down, and yet rely on what I know brings me strength and comfort in the long run, which includes being here. Reaching out to others makes me feel needed, and stronger. It's also been said before one of the most wonderful things about this place is that we all CAN be there for each other. For that reason, I decided to stop what I was doing, and reach out to leave this message I feel the NEED to leave, NOW.

All that celebrate , and even those that don't {just take this message in, removing the 'holiday aspect" } I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with good food, good times, good company, good memories, good feelings, whatever makes you FEEL good. I am SO grateful for all on The Teams on both coasts, the mods and staffers here, and of course, my fellow posters, many of whom I consider friends I just haven't met yet. My life would NOT be the same without any, and all of these factors. And when my life has been tougher, like it is now, you have never let me down, giving me strength without even knowing it, and I am forever grateful. Huge hugs to all, know you are thought of, and appreciated. I am thankful for ALL of the above. I will especially be glad I left this post now if I don't get to watch the Saturday Marathon Show. I only hope they all feel how much they have, and will, add to my life.

Sorry if this got a bit emotional, but I had to get my thanks and feelings out there. We never know when life might turn on a dime, and I NEVER want to feel I left ANYTHING positive and thankful unsaid. I also humbly ask for your caring thoughts and positive energy.

Last edited:
I am going through some huge changes in life right now, including a location and entire lifestyle change (which I can only hope will be for the best), and an intense, emotionally draining personal issue, which I also hope ends up for whatever will be best, whatever that means in the end. Besides all that, my ancient desktop died last week (Murphy's law), and I am trying to keep my stress down, and yet rely on what I know brings me strength and comfort in the long run, which includes being here. Reaching out to others makes me feel needed, and stronger. It's also been said before one of the most wonderful things about this place is that we all CAN be there for each other. For that reason, I decided to stop what I was doing, and reach out to leave this message I feel the NEED to leave, NOW.

All that celebrate , and even those that don't {just take this message in, removing the 'holiday aspect" } I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with good food, good times, good company, good memories, good feelings, whatever makes you FEEL good. I am SO grateful for all on The Teams on both coasts, the mods and staffers here, and of course, my fellow posters, many of whom I consider friends I just haven't met yet. My life would NOT be the same without any, and all of these factors. And when my life has been tougher, like it is now, you have never let me down, giving me strength without even knowing it, and I am forever grateful. Huge hugs to all, know you are thought of, and appreciated. I am thankful for ALL of the above. I will especially be glad I left this post now if I don't get to watch the Saturday Marathon Show. I only hope they all feel how much they have, and will, add to my life.

Sorry if this got a bit emotional, but I had to get my thanks and feelings out there. We never know when life might turn on a dime, and I NEVER want to feel I left ANYTHING positive and thankful unsaid. I also humbly ask for your caring thoughts and positive energy.
Please reach out when you are feeling distressed, distraught or that life isn’t worth living. If not to this forum then to the Samaritans. https://www.samaritans.org/wales/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/

SorcererHeidi so glad you were able to share some of your feelings about the life changes you are experiencing. Life can be very challenging. PLease know you are never alone.Please reach out for guidance and support. Sending you warmth sunshine and calm waters.

:hug: Hugs and positive thoughts and in your words to dh and me 6 months when he had his life changing event--- "healing light".
Dh is managing his health to work back to back work weeks without his free nights to get off this weekend for his first trip post heart attack....well, he has a stag 30th high school reunion and hanging out with his Mom and other relatives. The dog and I will be home...I might do some Christmas decorating and reorganize closets. I need to take advantage of having daytime to do the chores and not worry in waking him up.

Lets hope that 2020 will be more enjoyable and healthier for everyone.

Last year, we were in moving mode for Thanksgiving/Christmas and most likely be moving in the next 6 months or so (we have negotiated a rent deal when we first signed knowing the property is up for sale).

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Last edited:
So true TommorowlandTK !! I am so grateful for all the info, advise and humor from all the peeps on The DISboards. It is a wonderful community. Happy Turkey Day to All!!

Thanks for posting @SorcererHeidi - I hope is a day that brings a reprieve from any stress you are dealing with and a chance to focus on the potential positive aspects of the change

I am Thankful for so many things in my life, but the DIS and the DISboards is definitely one of them. I am very introverted, but this is a place I can open up and connect with people in ways I never could "in real life". It's given me the opportunity to connect with people around the country and around the world, explore new parts of the world, write articles I never thought I would, and make some really solid friends.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day, and for those for whom today is tough, positive thoughts!

SH -We have shared some good PM conversations and I feel blessed to get a glimpse into knowing you. I am thankful for our friendship. I also try to think before I type with the mindset, "What would SH think?". That's a huge compliment as it helps temper my naturally inflated ego.

So enjoy your day/weekend and look forward to hearing more from you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's gonna be an interesting one for sure.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you fellow Disney maniacs! I'm grateful to know ya all!

Heidi, you ever need to vent- shoot a PM!

SH -We have shared some good PM conversations and I feel blessed to get a glimpse into knowing you. I am thankful for our friendship. I also try to think before I type with the mindset, "What would SH think?". That's a huge compliment as it helps temper my naturally inflated ego.

So enjoy your day/weekend and look forward to hearing more from you.
Awww, @hertamaniac - Ya made me BLUSH!! And - the feeling on being grateful, and having enjoyed our PM's? Have no fear - totally mutual!!

I haven't been around much lately, but seeing your message reminded me of how fortunate we all are to have each other in our (internet) lives.

Sending you lots of love and good vibes, @SorcererHeidi! You're such a wonderful human being and a great asset to this community, and I know good things are coming for you soon.

I’m thankful for most of you.
I'm thankful for the laughter you have given me with many of your comments. Plus I know there is one person cheering on the same basketball team. (Fingers crossed you still are a member of big blue nation. You did start using a different profile picture. :P)

I hope you had a good day! I always appreciate your comments and love 'following' you.

Hang in there, better days are always ahead and come when most unexpected. In the meantime, keep being you and we'll see you on the pages here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!