Happy Update for Sad Disney Bride

CastMemberTinkerbell

Disney CM, Disney Bride & most of all a Disney Mo
I finally heard good news last night about my wedding gown. The salesperson who sold me my gown returned my mom's call. ( My mom had called my gown maker (Mori Lee) to check if the gown had been ordered. She was going off the numbers that were on the recepit and Mori Lee could not find the order. The shop used their own numbers) She was able to give my mom the correct model number.......my mom called her contact at Mori Lee and they found my gown! It is in the process of being cut! I should have my gown at the new shop in about 3 weeks. But sadly we will have to pay for the gown again while the charge is being disputed!

Cast Member Tinkerbell :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

I'm so happy for you !!!! I can't believe you have to pay for the dress again, but i'm sure you'll win the dispute claim, especially if you charged it on a credit card.
Mori Lee makes beautiful dresses, and I'm so glad you've found your dream dress!
Good luck with the rest of your plans!

That's wonderful news! I'm sure you're breathing a huge sigh of relief right now. I hope the disputed charge works out allright!

Yea! So glad to hear you've found the dress! I'll keep my figners crossed that the disputed charge gets taken care of quickly. What a relief this must be for you!

if you charged the roiginal gown on a credit card youre gonna be fine! Most states have laws to protect account holders. if they never delivered it to your satisfaction you will get your money back. it may take a while but youll get it.

I am so glad for you. I also bought a Mori Lee gown and I was so happy with the quality and everything when i picked mine up a few weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!