Harbour Lake Amenities Open in June

Sharene0724

Mouseketeer
FYI got an email from Marriott, we are staying at Harbour Lake week of July 4 and they have some things open and some closed, the pirate ship area is on the closed list sadly. Just an FYI for anyone who may be looking to stay there soon:

We have the following amenities available to you:
  • Barbecue gas grills – Utensils available at the Front Desk
  • Fitness Center - Sign out key at Front Desk
  • Florida Falls pool, hot tub, and waterpark - Pool towels only available in your villa
  • Key Lime Greens - Equipment available at the Front Desk
  • Recreation Station - Equipment available at Front Desk
  • Sports Court and Volleyball Court – Equipment available at the Front Desk

In response to the spread of COVID-19, we have added touchless hand sanitizer stations on the ground floor elevator landing, fitness room, lobby and near restrooms. Staff members will now be wearing masks and have new guidelines to follow to ensure the safety of all. We have also implemented enhanced cleaning protocols for high frequency guest touch points including the following areas:
  • Barbecue Grills
  • Door handles throughout the property
  • Elevator buttons and carriage
  • Lobby counters and door handles
  • Pool chairs and Pool gates
  • Public Restrooms
  • Villa door handles

The amenities below will be unavailable and currently do not have an opening date:

• Arcade
  • Outpost
  • Patio Bar & Grill
  • Recreation Office
· Resort Daily Activities
  • Shipwreck Landing Pool
  • Housekeeping Services (supplies can be provided to you upon request)

Thanks for posting! We don't have a Harbour Lake trip planned, but it's always interesting to see how various businesses are dealing with re-opening.

We stayed at Harbour Lake several times when the kids were younger. It's a great little resort, and I hope you have a wonderful time!

Hey! We're here now! They've been installing some new netting on the Pirate Ship pool. They are trying to open it up as soon as today, but possibly later in the week. They started a limited activities schedule on Saturday and we have enjoyed it. Everything else in your e-mail is accurate. If it's someone's first time to Harbor Lake, they will likely enjoy everything. Repeat visitors/owners will miss some amenities and activities. There is also no Concierge and therefore no ticket sales. A few of the places they sell discounted tickets to are honoring the Marriott price if you mention you are staying here. Have a great trip!

Hey! We're here now! They've been installing some new netting on the Pirate Ship pool. They are trying to open it up as soon as today, but possibly later in the week. They started a limited activities schedule on Saturday and we have enjoyed it. Everything else in your e-mail is accurate. If it's someone's first time to Harbor Lake, they will likely enjoy everything. Repeat visitors/owners will miss some amenities and activities. There is also no Concierge and therefore no ticket sales. A few of the places they sell discounted tickets to are honoring the Marriott price if you mention you are staying here. Have a great trip!

Thanks for the update! Great news on the pirate ship area, my four year old will be super happy!

Great info. We arrive next week so hopefully they open The Pirate Ship pool by then.

Also here now and Pirate ship pool is fully open! Spent late afternoon around the pool. THe recreation office is also open- we got clubs and golf balls for mini golfing from there today as well. The BBQ grills are busy, seems every time I walk by one they are in use. I will say the villa is super clean too. I’m wishfully hoping maybe a pool bar/grill will be open next week
Great info. We arrive next week so hopefully they open The Pirate Ship pool by then.

Attachments

• 6F40766D-E48E-4BEC-B6BC-F4CE6023F6C0.jpeg
    6F40766D-E48E-4BEC-B6BC-F4CE6023F6C0.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 9
I've always wanted to stay at Harbor Lake, but the combination of dates, prices, and availability haven't lined up for me. Glad to hear it's open. I look forward to trying it out someday.

Well my peaceful resort is now busy lol! Hope it drops off after weekend :). Although today is first day in awhile with zero rain chance.

Attachments

• 9811EAC4-BC24-49B8-B0B7-4D212BCCD629.jpeg
    9811EAC4-BC24-49B8-B0B7-4D212BCCD629.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 5CCF3E9C-1A5E-4F8D-81F7-82C0CF21B235.jpeg
    5CCF3E9C-1A5E-4F8D-81F7-82C0CF21B235.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DA19C09B-DFE1-466D-9CB1-C0BD86B5A13D.jpeg
    DA19C09B-DFE1-466D-9CB1-C0BD86B5A13D.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter