Hard Rock Deluxe Queen

mrstortora

Mouseketeer
If you have stayed in a Deluxe Queen room at Hard Rock, would you please let me know what your view was? I have looked all over and can't find what the various views for this type of room are. Thanks!

The 3 times I've booked Deluxe Queen rooms we've had courtyard views. I'm fine with that since you have no balconies to use.

If you have stayed in a Deluxe Queen room at Hard Rock, would you please let me know what your view was? I have looked all over and can't find what the various views for this type of room are. Thanks!

These rooms are in various spots, you can get pool or garden views, if you have a preference best to contact the hotel to make a request. We like the Deluxe rooms, and typically request pool view.

Also - it says occupancy of 5 due to pull out sofa. However, in the description it also says that the maximum occupancy of 5 requires extra $ for a roll away. Is this just copied over from the regular rooms or do they still charge you extra for the 5th person even though there is a sofa bed?

They charge for any extra adults (18+) beyond 2 in each room. Except suites I believe.

They charge for any extra adults (18+) beyond 2 in each room. Except suites I believe.
You do have to pay for third adult in suites as well. I do know about that. What I am wondering is why do you have to pay for a rollaway for the fifth person when they advertise that it has a couch bed in the room for that fifth person. That’s the advantage of the deluxe room.

You do have to pay for third adult in suites as well. I do know about that. What I am wondering is why do you have to pay for a rollaway for the fifth person when they advertise that it has a couch bed in the room for that fifth person. That’s the advantage of the deluxe room.

You shouldn’t need a roll away but if you were to ask for one they would charge you, not sure why they have it like that, I also thought the deluxe rooms had an occupancy of 6 but I guess that has changed also.

You shouldn’t need a roll away but if you were to ask for one they would charge you, not sure why they have it like that, I also thought the deluxe rooms had an occupancy of 6 but I guess that has changed also.
So - you made me think of one more question. If we have a suite (1 king and 2 singles) can the extra person opt to sleep on the couch (not sofa bed) instead of getting the roll away? Guess I should probably just bite the bullet and call them.

So - you made me think of one more question. If we have a suite (1 king and 2 singles) can the extra person opt to sleep on the couch (not sofa bed) instead of getting the roll away? Guess I should probably just bite the bullet and call them.

Rollaways are typically by request, so technically yes, this is why many opt to bring their own air mattress, but if it’s still more than 2 adults you could get that charge keep in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!