HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

One (hopefully) last question- are the toiletries in the room the large communal kind? Or individual travel sized kind?

One (hopefully) last question- are the toiletries in the room the large communal kind? Or individual travel sized kind?
Answering myself in case anyone needs the info later… they are still using the miniature toiletries in “sweet grass” scent- very light and neutral :)

Yes, but the process is complicated. They need to send you a form to give permission for them to charge your credit card. After you return it they will charge your card. I did this last summer for a Portofino reservation and can’t remember all the details. I think you have to contact the hotel directly.
Hopefully, someone will have more info.

Yes, but the process is complicated. They need to send you a form to give permission for them to charge your credit card. After you return it they will charge your card. I did this last summer and can’t remember all the details. I think you have to contact the hotel directly.
Hopefully, someone will have more info.

I think you have it spot on to be honest.

I`ve never done this but going from memory several folks have said this was the process and yes you do have to call the hotel directly.

We will be there June 9 - 11, with a rental car. Does anyone know what parking will cost us, at the hotel? I’ve looked on the website, but there is an overnight fee and a day fee, so I’m not sure if we pay the total between the two (which would be $75+ for 24 hours and seems insane!), or just the overnight, or . . .

Just the overnight fee. You can stay parked there on your checkout day until midnight without incurring another charge. They just charge by the number of nights.

The day fee is to deter general park goers from parking at the hotels instead of the CityWalk parking garages.

Hello, I am thinking of trying a few days at Universal Studios instead of WDW Jan 2025. Are there balconies in any of the room categories at the HRH? balconies are very important to DH. Oh, and do they book connecting rooms?
TIA!

Hello, I am thinking of trying a few days at Universal Studios instead of WDW Jan 2025. Are there balconies in any of the room categories at the HRH? balconies are very important to DH. Oh, and do they book connecting rooms?
TIA!

You can book connecting rooms as a request and no balconies at HRH.

Portofino Bay and Sapphire falls both have some balconies but not many. At Sapphire both Hospitality and Presidential Suites have them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts