HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

We usually use that entrance most of the time when it’s open also.

You have to get your temp checked daily at all the hotels and they give you a color coded wristband.

Edit: FYI if staying offsite they will check you prior to coming into Citywalk.
So you get temp check at hotel daily and at park?

No. When you enter the Universal complex (through the hotel, Citywalk, etc.) you will get a temp check. If you pass the temp check, you get a wristband. For the rest of that day, if you pass through any other temp checks, you show your wristband. No additional temp check required.

Has anyone used "Ron" for transportation lately? Just wondering how he is doing and if he retired yet. Thanks.

Last I knew it was “lower floor” garden view.
While I have not stayed in a pet friendly room at HRH, I have at RPR and this matches where we were put there (when we brought our pet.) The pet friendly rooms were on the ground floor all near the pet "walking" area.

Booked for October 2021 and torn between Club Level or a Deluxe room for the extra space. Can you book a deluxe room and add club level access on ?

Many thanks

Just stayed here 12/6 for the OI meetup. Booked a regular 2 queen room, they gave us a 2 queen/sofa bed room. :)

Question: Does anyone know what brand their pillows are? I have head/neck issues, and their pillows were FABULOUS. I've been searching the internet, but can't find any info.
Thought I'd ask here before I contact the hotel. :)

Sorry if this has been covered before, but I cannot find the answer anywhere! We are thinking of staying at HRH next summer and there will be 4 of us including stepson aged 13 and daughter who will be 18 by then.
The kids suite looks best fit for us, both price wise and with the extra room, but are the beds in the kids section full sized or will my daughter have her feet out of the end of the bed?

We usually book a ”deluxe king” at HRH but I was thinking about upgrading to a “king suite” this time. Does the king suite only have a shower? The layout pic looks like it‘s just a shower but some of the room pics I’ve seen look like there’s a tub.

The King suite we recently stayed was also just the large shower (5th or 6th floor). It was a very nice and large room overall, but I did miss having a nice warm bath after a long day in the parks. We were only there for 4 nights and after it was all said and done I really didn't even mind. We really loved the king suite and would 100% go that route again if it is in our budget.

The King suite we recently stayed was also just the large shower (5th or 6th floor). It was a very nice and large room overall, but I did miss having a nice warm bath after a long day in the parks. We were only there for 4 nights and after it was all said and done I really didn't even mind. We really loved the king suite and would 100% go that route again if it is in our budget.

Thank you. Missing the bath is definitely on my list of worries but the extra room would be awesome. 😋

Why can I not book a 2 Bedroom Suite for mid October? Guessing they will open up more availability in the coming months?

Has anyone stayed here over Christmas? We have 3 nights booked for December 23-26, 2021. Do they do anything special or any must do’s we should know about?

When would it be likely that the AP rates for October would be released please? We already have a room booked for a one night stay but have since purchased APs so would we just call up and tell them that to amend the booking or can I do it myself online?

Anyone been recently and stayed club level? Going mid-may and am hoping that the club moves back to the 7th floor. Hot tubs being open would be a nice perk as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!